Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 01:18 PM   #151
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Twitter Party on Webkinz Day

Nope, I am quite sure she is their event planner and that the CD is a guest. It was also a link on my retailer site. Now you have to know that Ganz won't do anything like linking you up to anything but their trusted sites
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2010, 01:22 PM   #152
Webkinz :)

princessjuleia is a jewel in the roughprincessjuleia is a jewel in the rough

Hey Dixiecup...My head hurts trying to figure this out...What is the URL? My twitter name will go in name, right?
princessjuleia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 01:24 PM   #153
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Finally! My last posts is showing on tweetchat!! I didn't do anything differently than before; I guess I was just lucky this time! I hope we are all lucky tonight!

It is a hit or miss on when my posts show up. I would say mostly MISS since only 1 has shown up so far today.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 01:25 PM   #154
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by princessjuleia
Hey Dixiecup...My head hurts trying to figure this out...What is the URL? My twitter name will go in name, right?
The URL is the http:// twitter.com /princessjuleia (no spaces) if that is your Twiitter ID
Old 04-29-2010, 01:26 PM   #155
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Nope, I am quite sure she is their event planner and that the CD is a guest. It was also a link on my retailer site. Now you have to know that Ganz won't do anything like linking you up to anything but their trusted sites
Do you know if the sparkling pegasus is going to be a prize tonight? If not, I will give up right now. This just isn't worth all of the time I am spending on it.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 01:31 PM   #156
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

ugh webkinz Why twitter? :/ I don't have a twitter,a party in coral cove would've been nicer :|
webkinzro is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 01:33 PM   #157
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Do you know if the sparkling pegasus is going to be a prize tonight? If not, I will give up right now. This just isn't worth all of the time I am spending on it.
Mercy YES
Here is the line up of Prizes :
Prizes:
- Online pet code giveaway (12 winners)
- One Webkinz pet plus cool accessory (6 winners)
- One new-release Webkinz pet PLUS special Feature Code plush surprise (3 winners)
- One GRAND PRIZE - a Webkinz Signature pet, Zumbuddy, Caring Valley pet, Pet of the Month for May, and a New Release Pet.
Old 04-29-2010, 01:35 PM   #158

princessjuleia is a jewel in the roughprincessjuleia is a jewel in the rough

The URL is the http:// twitter.com /princessjuleia (no spaces) if that is your Twiitter ID
Whew! Thanks to your info Dixiecup I think I just RSVP'd. You're the best!!! Have fun tonight!
princessjuleia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 01:36 PM   #159
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Are you all following ResourcefulMommy?
Old 04-29-2010, 01:36 PM   #160
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

Mercy YES
Here is the line up of Prizes :
Prizes:
- Online pet code giveaway (12 winners)
- One Webkinz pet plus cool accessory (6 winners)
- One new-release Webkinz pet PLUS special Feature Code plush surprise (3 winners)
- One GRAND PRIZE - a Webkinz Signature pet, Zumbuddy, Caring Valley pet, Pet of the Month for May, and a New Release Pet.
Great Prizes!

Okay I finally got twitter to work and now it stopped again.
crazygirl024 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: