Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 11:56 AM   #111
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Twitter Party on Webkinz Day

My tweets still aren't going through to @webkinz nor #webkinzday. I signed up my husband for twitter and his aren't getting through either. Can't see any of them on tweetchat.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2010, 11:58 AM   #112
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I have wasted my whole day so far trying to get my tweets to show up in #webkinzday. I think I may just give up. I am so discouraged!
Old 04-29-2010, 12:02 PM   #113
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I have wasted my whole day so far trying to get my tweets to show up in #webkinzday. I think I may just give up. I am so discouraged!
For some reason, neither are mine. I am pretty sure I am doing it right and they are showing up on my page, just not at #webkinzday
kschoice is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 12:04 PM   #114
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

If your tweets are protected they will not show up - to check:

Go to Twitter and Log In

Click on SETTINGS

Scroll to the bottom and see if PROTECT MY TWEETS is checked - if it is that is why your tweets are not showing up.

Click the image to open in full size.
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 12:07 PM   #115
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Jarrah
If your tweets are protected they will not show up - to check:

Go to Twitter and Log In

Click on SETTINGS

Scroll to the bottom and see if PROTECT MY TWEETS is checked - if it is that is why your tweets are not showing up.

Click the image to open in full size.
I got all excited when I saw this, but alas they were not protected and I still can't see mine
kschoice is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 12:07 PM   #116
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

My tweets are not showing up either...
cocoabean is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 12:09 PM   #117
Wacky Holidays!

View Post Originally Posted by kschoice
I got all excited when I saw this, but alas they were not protected and I still can't see mine
That's the first thing I checked. Mine are NOT protected either.

I have tried 2 different accounts, 2 different computers; I have cleared my cache and cookies and rebooted--nothing works!
Old 04-29-2010, 12:13 PM   #118
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

Mine are not protected either and they won't show up.
crazygirl024 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 12:17 PM   #119
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

I have no send... only update...
cocoabean is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 12:19 PM   #120

princessjuleia is a jewel in the roughprincessjuleia is a jewel in the rough

That's the first thing I checked. Mine are NOT protected either.

I have tried 2 different accounts, 2 different computers; I have cleared my cache and cookies and rebooted--nothing works!
Same thing here! UGH! I', so frustrated trying to figure it out. I don't have much more time either. Good luck everyone.
princessjuleia is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: