Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 09:37 AM   #91
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Default Re: Twitter Party on Webkinz Day

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Yes! Every 30 seconds or so! I tried putting #webkinzday first and then last and then in the middle of my message and I still haven't seen any of them show up. Yesterday, I did one and it showed up almost immediately, but not today! (now 28 minutes since my first #webkinzday message today and it still hasn't shown up in the search).
How odd - I just tweeted and mine showed up fine...
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2010, 09:45 AM   #92
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by princessjuleia
Thanks so much for that Dixiecup. That helped me find it and save the search. My next question is when you say "Be aware that you HAVE TO FOLLOW in order to win any prizes"...Am I following now that I have saved the search? Ugh! I hate feeling this dumb.
I was wondering the same thing I've never Twittered in my life. Anyone have the answer?
kschoice is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:52 AM   #93
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by princessjuleia
Thanks so much for that Dixiecup. That helped me find it and save the search. My next question is when you say "Be aware that you HAVE TO FOLLOW in order to win any prizes"...Am I following now that I have saved the search? Ugh! I hate feeling this dumb.
No, it is just something new, no one should ever feel dumb when they are LEARNING
Ok, to follow you just click on the follow +Click the image to open in full size. under their picture
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:53 AM   #94
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I am totally confused! NONE of my tweets are getting through (I think just my followers are seeing them--and Webkinz is NOT following me). I keep getting messages at the top of my screen saying "Your status has been updated" or something like that. I have no idea what is going on. I called Webkinz support and they can't help me with twitter. They told me to call Twitter. I can't find a phone number and none of my help messages are getting through to @twitter because they are not following me!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:54 AM   #95
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

It's ok, Crystal, they don't have to follow you.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:57 AM   #96
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
It's ok, Crystal, they don't have to follow you.
For some reason (I don't know why) @webkinz is not seeing my posts today. This just started happening today. If I search @webkinz (or #webkinz) my posts are not there. They should be there; the ones I did before today are there.
Old 04-29-2010, 10:06 AM   #97
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
No, it is just something new, no one should ever feel dumb when they are LEARNING
Ok, to follow you just click on the follow +Click the image to open in full size. under their picture
Let me see if I got this right, I just need to follow Webkinz right?

Next silly question, if I actually make it to the party tonight, how to I ask them a question?
kschoice is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 10:18 AM   #98
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

Ok, I have a question........ How do I tweet something on to the Webkinz tweeter page?? Does that even make sense?!

Last edited by jessicabarnhart; 04-29-2010 at 10:21 AM..
jessicabarnhart is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 10:26 AM   #99
Unregistered

anyone seen a tweet for #webkinzday since 11:03? EST? Did we break it?
Old 04-29-2010, 10:38 AM   #100
Wacky Holidays!

View Post Originally Posted by jessicabarnhart
Ok, I have a question........ How do I tweet something on to the Webkinz tweeter page?? Does that even make sense?!
You start your message with @webkinz and then add #webkinzday somewhere in your message.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: