Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 08:10 PM   #81
ebheads love
Webkinz :)

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Twitter Day Party from 8pm to 9pm Eastern Time Tonight!

View Post Originally Posted by icucme
The creative director answered about the family memberships on Webkinz twitter page. This is what he said

"About the Family Deluxe Membership. We've heard you and are working on a new option for parents with multiple kids. about 1 hour ago via web "
I think that is the only answer I saw.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2010, 08:10 PM   #82

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Post Re: Twitter Day Party from 8pm to 9pm Eastern Time Tonight!

This is stupid. I'm canadian and i got a lot of thanks from those people and what do we get?

I can't particapate. If your mad about this, Quote the comment about it. Twitter, Just let us join. We want to win too.
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:10 PM   #83
e love webkinz
Gift Guru

scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!

congrats to all the winners!! And congrats to frogkissinglady - Wahoo!!
scienter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:11 PM   #84
Gift Guru

Tamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clown

That party was amazing, at the last 10 min it said I reached my tweets for the night! Just my luck! lol

I did win a 5 year party hat!!! Exciting to see my name!
Tamster is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:11 PM   #85

SweetPetz is on a distinguished road

Man all that work with everything else going on at home and I still have the flu. Still, I don't think I won anything.
SweetPetz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:11 PM   #86
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by MissPuppy

They handed out:

eStore webkinz cakes
eStore gold chairs
eStore party hats
3 Magical retriever codes
6 sparkling pegasus codes
Accesorry codes
New released webbie codes
Kinzchat smileys
Just so anyone wants to know.
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:12 PM   #87
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Just so anyone wants to know.
Thank you.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:12 PM   #88
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

I only made a twitter for following webkinz, contests etc. Surprise, surprise
Hey MissPuppy,

You won too that is awesome. Glad some WI members did. But ofcourse there were tons of us there. The odds were in our favor.
Joani is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:12 PM   #89
poohemk

poohemk will become famous soon enough

Happy 5th Webkinz Day Everybody!
poohemk is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:13 PM   #90
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Joani
Hey MissPuppy,

You won too that is awesome. Glad some WI members did. But ofcourse there were tons of us there. The odds were in our favor.
Yeah Wait, I won? What?
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: