Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 05:53 PM   #21
Webkinz :)
j1230 is a jewel in the roughj1230 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Twitter Day Party from 8pm to 9pm Eastern Time Tonight!

Isn't webkinz for kids? It's not fair that kids can't participate because we are not allowed to have twitter accounts. I'm disappointed. Is webkinz only for adults now? Why would they have a contest that we have no chance of participating in and no possibility of winning the prizes?
j1230 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2010, 05:56 PM   #22

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting that WW - GANZ would promote a site that is nto safe for children to give out gifts for WW that is suppose to be safe for children. I can't quite figure thsi one out.
junebugwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 06:10 PM   #23

Hildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to behold

Has Ganz lost it? First taking away family-friendly accounts and then hosting 'parties' on non-child friend Twitter?
Hildie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 06:10 PM   #24
I Wish You Would

panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum
panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum

Sigh. Wish they wouldn't do Twitter. I'm not allowed to do Twitter, and neither is my friend's brother who is above the minimum age limit. I think it's just like the "Biggest Fan" video contest-they're promoting websites that aren't kid-friendly, yet we can't talk about other websites in the Clubhouse. Ganz is so contradictory!
panda886 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 06:12 PM   #25

peanutbutterlov is on a distinguished road

cool BUT i do not have twitter
peanutbutterlov is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 06:22 PM   #26
Peter Capaldi
Gift Guru

sarahgotchi knows the way
sarahgotchi knows the waysarahgotchi knows the way

I wish I had twitter....... I want those prizes, but I am not allowed to have an account. I just recently asked.
I will be reading the conversations though hopefully.
sarahgotchi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 06:33 PM   #27
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I am an adult but I choose not to do Twitter or MySpace for safety reasons. So, I am upset about missing out mostly on the q and a stuff and the prizes for pets and other stuff. They should have done something like this on webkinz newz. Do a chat or something just for one day.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 06:36 PM   #28
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
yes you have to go to that site to register for the webkinz day prizes. all you have to do is put you twitter name and paste the url from your home twitter page and press enter. then your name will appear on the list and you will be entered
***That link won't work. How do I "enter"? I thought you just had to "follow webkinz" on tiwtter and add "#webkinzday" to your tweet between 8 & 9 est? if there is more, than wi and WW did not represent the contest clearly and the resource mom link hasn't worked fo rme and I've tried for over two hours..

help! I stayed up all night (its 5:36 am here)
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 06:37 PM   #29
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

i only joined twitter today so i could maybe win prizes.

What is wrong with twitter? i haven't seen any bad talk on the contest twitter thread at all.
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 06:40 PM   #30
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
***That link won't work. How do I "enter"? I thought you just had to "follow webkinz" on tiwtter and add "#webkinzday" to your tweet between 8 & 9 est? if there is more, than wi and WW did not represent the contest clearly and the resource mom link hasn't worked fo rme and I've tried for over two hours..

help! I stayed up all night (its 5:36 am here)
I'm not sure why the link isn't working for you. Here's the info from that page:

Quote:
Please join us this Thursday from 8:00 to 9:00 p.m. ET for a Twitter Party extravaganza complete with amazing giveaways all in celebration of #WebkinzDay

Get ready, everyone, Webkinz Day is near! Webkinz Day festivities began on April 23rd where you and your pet can begin visiting the Clubhouse in Webkinz World to find Goober for the opportunity to build a colossal collection of fireworks. Come April 29th...let fireworks fill the air on Webkinz Day!
If you visit Webkinz World on April 29th, your pet will also receive a gift box filled with superrific surprise items! You and your pets can play fun special activities like the SUPERWHEEL where totally awesome prizes can be won. Hip-hip hooray for Webkinz Day!

Prizes:
- Online pet code giveaway (12 winners)
- One Webkinz pet plus cool accessory (6 winners)
- One new-release Webkinz pet PLUS special Feature Code plush surprise (3 winners)
- One GRAND PRIZE - a Webkinz Signature pet, Zumbuddy, Caring Valley pet, Pet of the Month for May, and a New Release Pet.

To Enter to Win:
1. Follow @Webkinz on Twitter and comment to this post.
2. Tweet with the #WebkinzDay tag during Thursday night's party.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: