Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 09:12 PM   #121
Webkinz :)
sidereal will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Twitter Day Party from 8pm to 9pm Eastern Time Tonight!

View Post Originally Posted by Jenn
OK, I still don't know what a TT is... can that be posted here?
I am no expert, but I believe it is a trending topic...when a topic is posted on often enough that it makes the front page of twitter...then the whole world sees that it is a popular topic...and they post their opinions on it which are seen by those people also following that topic.
sidereal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2010, 09:12 PM   #122
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by 889wlry
I went to the link you gave and none of my questions were answered. I don't know if any of them went through because my posts stopped showing up. It was very hard to keep up with and the language was horrible. I hope they come up with another idea next time. Something more family friendly. Congratulations on winning! What an awesome prize. Congrats to all the winners. I know I saw several WI on the winners posts.
You can go to your twitter page and see if your posts made it on. I couldn't see my posts but they made it.
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:13 PM   #123
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

Hey guys you know alot of the questions asked are being answered on twitter. My question on the two missing prehistoric items was answered. The shower will be estore and car will be a rare. There are tons of others too.
Joani is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:14 PM   #124
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Congratz to the winners.

I will not do that again...
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:38 PM   #125
hoa, I'm
Gifted

leahsmom is just really niceleahsmom is just really nice

i am so happy that WI members were winners!! My opinion on twitter is that from what I see is that people, esp Hollywood types, just want to tell you what they are doing that moment. Who cares if Demi Moore is eating a salad for lunch. LOL. But, I know plenty of people who are addicted to it.
leahsmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:44 PM   #126
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Angry Re: Twitter Day Party from 8pm to 9pm Eastern Time Tonight!

i MISSED IT!!!! i was in central time and missed the whole thing!!! i cant belive it! i made a new account, and was logged in to be ready at 8, which is 9 in eastren time!!!!! i was working on my project and ughh! ppl on twitter told me it was over and they were chatting for fun!!!!! i hope WI members won something............ im so depressed!!!!!!! huhhhh and now i have 0 estore points cause of those new items there!!!!!! im so sad! i thought i would FINALLY win a contest.......
red and blue ink are for staff only.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 04-30-2010 at 06:19 AM.. Reason: changing font color
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 06:10 AM   #127
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by sidereal
I am no expert, but I believe it is a trending topic...when a topic is posted on often enough that it makes the front page of twitter...then the whole world sees that it is a popular topic...and they post their opinions on it which are seen by those people also following that topic.

thats why there was people on the webkinzday twitter party near the end of the party swearing and asking what webkinz day was,

I didn't like it at all, I couldn't see my posts, and it kept freezing, I didn't see any answers to any questions, Ganz shoud rethink using twitter cuz of all the swearing,

Originally Posted by [COLOR=black
Lanawas;19272200]i MISSED IT!!!! i was in central time and missed the whole thing!!! i cant belive it! i made a new account, and was logged in to be ready at 8, which is 9 in eastren time!!!!! i was working on my project and ughh! ppl on twitter told me it was over and they were chatting for fun!!!!! i hope WI members won something............ im so depressed!!!!!!! huhhhh and now i have 0 estore points cause of those new items there!!!!!! im so sad! i thought i would FINALLY win a contest[/COLOR]
i wouldn't beat yourself up about it, i was there the whole time and won nothing, it went so fast you couldn't even read the comments, WI is having another contest and you can enter that to win the pharaohs hat.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 04-30-2010 at 06:20 AM.. Reason: changing font color
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 06:16 AM   #128
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

So, if we weren't able to attend by not having Twitter could someone here maybe post the questions and answers so people who didn't get to go can see the answers?

Thanks.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 06:39 AM   #129
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

They also stated the following: You heard it here first: we're releasing a whole bunch of new outdoor items in 2 releases!

I am still reading through the answers.

Another quote from the: We have a running competition in the works. It will be out later this year.

I am putting some things from the twitter thread here because yesterday some people were asking if we would post the questions and answers since they can't go on twitter. So here is another one: Insects are difficult to pull off in plush. Expect more eStore insect pets.

You don't see the questions, just the answers. Here some are:

We have two new TV shows planned, but they currently aren't on the release plan.

All of the voices are Ganz employees. I myself do over ten voices on Webkinz and Webkinz Jr.

We weren't planning on it, but with so many requests, we'll find a way to let you get your rockets flying again.

We were planning a "Big City" vacation, but we're now planning a different one.

Lots of people have asked for fruit trees, but the system doesn't allow for them. Maybe next year.

We definitely have more Mega Stove recipes in the works (and clothing recipes too!)

Yes! I love the Ask the Creative Director contest. We'll definitely do it again soon!

We can definitely make a storage item for Walls and Floors. I'll put that one down to do.

There is currently no plan to retire another rare theme. When we've made another 2 or 3 themes, we'll consider it.

Yes, we will likely retire some of the older superbeds at some point.

We definitely want slides and swings in the rooms, but we need to do some major updates first. The park is all new code.

We will definitely have more ad click events in the future. Glad you enjoyed it!

The park proved we could do large environments. We would like to see a walkable Kinzville someday too.

Thanks Zingy! We'll get that searchable issue fixed for the next one

To have the best chance to win you need to get your pet's stats up, by going to the Kinzville Academy.

Zodiac pets will come out after the first, but before the 20th. We're still working that out.

To have the best chance to win you need to get your pet's stats up, by going to the Kinzville Academy.

I just found out how to get the questions, but I have to go to work so I guess the answers are all you get from me at this time. lol

Have a great day.

Here is one question and answer: Q: iPod Touch/iPhone Apps anytime soon???? A: I think we'll have some news for you very soon

Last edited by rollingfur; 04-30-2010 at 06:39 AM..
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 07:08 AM   #130
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Another answer...

@PartyScout Hey PartyScout. We will definitely work on making a storage place for Floors and Wallpapers.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: