Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 08:13 PM   #91
Webkinz :)

TheBeatles will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Twitter Day Party from 8pm to 9pm Eastern Time Tonight!

To be honest, I dont think that most people on Twitter had a clue why #webkinzday was trending.
TheBeatles is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2010, 08:15 PM   #92
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

That was amazing! I didn't see any questions answered but then it was moving so fast it was hard to see anything! lol It was fun!
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:16 PM   #93

kinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of light

Sounds like it may have been fun. I am thankful I did not let my child know that they could view twitter comments regarding her favorite stuffed animals. She would have learned some new words that I do not want her to know. Maybe next year someone could spend the money on cookies and balloons for stores webkinz day, so that the children can join in.
kinznewbie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:18 PM   #94
Gifted

deenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to behold

At the twitter party - I don't think I saw one question answered by the creative director. It was a big gathering chatting. What about getting questions answered? Where was that? The only thing I saw from WW was this tweet and another saying something like - "so many questions." Did they really mean to answer or communicate or dangle cool prizes in front of us to see if we would bite? (I know I did)
deenies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:18 PM   #95
I may or may
Gifted

Ilovemom619 knows the way
Ilovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the way

When i was posting i didnt see any of my posts go through then like 5 minutes ago i checked my settings and realized i was set on private :|
Attached Images
File Type: jpgtweet.jpg (14.3 KB, 9 views)
Ilovemom619 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:18 PM   #96

TheBeatles will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by kinznewbie
Sounds like it may have been fun. I am thankful I did not let my child know that they could view twitter comments regarding her favorite stuffed animals. She would have learned some new words that I do not want her to know. Maybe next year someone could spend the money on cookies and balloons for stores webkinz day, so that the children can join in.
I agree, Twitter is really not a place for kids.

And btw, just because the party is over doesn't mean you have to stop tweeting about Webkinz!
TheBeatles is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:20 PM   #97
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

I won the grand prize!!!! I'm so excited!!! can't wait to see what the new release pet is going to be
FrogKissingLady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:21 PM   #98
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

https://twitter.com/webkinz
I found some answers here. I'm still reading....
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:22 PM   #99
I may or may
Gifted

Ilovemom619 knows the way
Ilovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by FrogKissingLady
I won the grand prize!!!! I'm so excited!!! can't wait to see what the new release pet is going to be
Wow congratulations i couldnt see who won because my conputer i so slow lol. Im happy For you, have fun with your webkinz
Ilovemom619 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:24 PM   #100

princessjuleia is a jewel in the roughprincessjuleia is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by FrogKissingLady
Congrats FrogKissingLady! I won a "new release Webkinz pet PLUS a special feature code plush surprise". I can not wait to see either! Congrats again!!!
princessjuleia is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: