Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
Old 04-27-2009, 07:02 AM   #11
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Default Re: Turkey, Peppermint Puppy, Lava Dragon Confirmed for 2009 Seasonal Webkinz!

Wowtabulous find Justin! The Turkey is.....interesting, and the Dragon is pretty cool. That puppy is super cute! Hopefully I'll be able to find one. Love the Reindeer Kinz Clip, definetly on the list. Thanks for sharing!!
wowewe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2009, 07:15 AM   #12
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Default Re: Turkey, Peppermint Puppy, Lava Dragon Confirmed for 2009 Seasonal Webkinz!

LOL That turkey is HILARIOUS!!! I'll have to get one just to laugh at it. xD
ImTara55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:17 AM   #13
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Oh my! I think I'm in love with a Lava Dragon!
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:20 AM   #14
zboy3100
Gifted

zboy3100 will become famous soon enough

Thanks Justin for informing us about these awesome pets. One thing I do need to write down is: I AM GETTING THAT DRAGON!
zboy3100 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:26 AM   #15
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by WEBKINZBOY2008
The Lava Dragon is AWSOME! It's the most boyish Webkinz yet - I'm definitly buying it! Does anybody know it's release date?
Yep, both the Turkey and Lava Dragon should be available in September.
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:30 AM   #16
Ashley‚ô•Spring
Webkinz :)

Webkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonder

I can't wait until they come out! I'm definently going to get the Peppermint Puupy! It's SO cute!
Webkin Lover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:30 AM   #17
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

The turkey and peppermint puppy are so cute. I thought about the turkey for last thanksgiving and was hoping they would have done it then
JulieBear01 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:33 AM   #18
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

All I have to say is....Do I really have to wait until September?
That dragon has my name all over it and I have just the spot in my Webkinz house.

The turkey and puppy are on the list, too. It is so hard to resist a new Webbie....
Webkinz_Lovers is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:33 AM   #19
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

The turkey and the peppermint puppy are sooo cute!! oh no,.time to open a wish list again,..been awhile since I felt I needed a "must have".
betsey2u is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:41 AM   #20
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Yea, new pets for the holidays!

I will definately be getting all of them. They are awsome!
volleyuup is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: