Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-07-2010, 08:45 AM   #11
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

Default Re: Tuesday is Super School Day at the Kinzville Academy!

Come on webkinz! We are going to school!
lego is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2010, 08:47 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!

Yaaaaa! I love super school days they help me so much in my goal to be level ten of everything! Two day worth of classes down only a "few" more to go.
kittyfriend15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 08:55 AM   #13
Love my girls♥

BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!

Thank you for letting us know, Webberlily! We have been trying to get at least one pet to graduate on each account, and any little bit of help we can get is wonderful.
BallerinasMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 09:08 AM   #14
♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

pet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguise
pet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguise

I did it today and more 48 days I will complete Running class!
pet lover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 09:19 AM   #15
Diabetes Awareness

Dorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to all

I do love the classes especially on Super School day but I am stumped with both Strength and Agility. I had one pet to level 8 in Strength before I hit the wall but only level 5 for Agility.
Soon, I will have all the other classes completed for all my pets but no diploma for any.
Dorri is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 11:28 AM   #16
Nobody is average
Gift Guru

5guin is sweet stuff
5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff

I was able to have my first pet reach level 10 today. I graduated in style. Now I can work on creativity.
5guin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 12:22 PM   #17
here to win

carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!

Because of this, my mouse Paige could level up in two classes! Only several more weeks until my pets are able to dance!
carmentacmc is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 12:25 PM   #18
♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

pet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguise
pet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguise

View Post Originally Posted by 5guin
I was able to have my first pet reach level 10 today. I graduated in style. Now I can work on creativity.
Congrats!
I'm on level 9 in Running.
pet lover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 01:30 PM   #19

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

This is great! I hope Ganz offers this more often.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 01:35 PM   #20

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Cool! I'll have to go today!
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: