Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 12:44 PM   #21
Webkinz :)
froggymom617 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Tuesday, March 10th Update on Recent Webkinz World Glitches

I am glad that I checked back here to find out about adopting. I have a chickadee and a robin that I want to adopt but I am more than willing to wait to it is officially safe to adopt again. I just feel bad for those that are waiting to adopt a POM and are missing out on all of the extra activities. I, too, wish to welcome you, Sara. You have definitely come to the right place where people are very willing to help you with any problem or answer any question.
froggymom617 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2009, 12:50 PM   #22
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Evolution2k7
Not wanting to cause an argument or anything and i know everyone on webkinz insider has been helpful, but what if you are not from USA or Canada and you get locked out of your account.
As a Uk webkinz fan i cannot just call america when ever i need to. Any idea on what i can do regarding this?
That's a great question. I just updated the article with some internet contact information.

Those of you who are unable to call Ganz can contact them using the Customer Service section on the Webkinz website. Go to Webkinz® - I Keep Getting an Error Message and select "Did you see a totally different error message?"
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 12:59 PM   #23
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the info. I was able to adopt the cotton candy bunny and the pelican on my asian accnt w/no problems. they were my 6th and 7th pet so I got I tree room. I did email ganz 3 times about an American accnt they have finally they added the treetop room feature for the toucan we had previously adopted. we have gone on daily for atleast 2 straight months w/no large H/H/H drops however they get sick daily. But I am going away for 8 days soon I hope all will be ok!! With ther levels. Thanks
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 01:15 PM   #24
inkedwithstars

fmaziarz is an unknown quantity at this point

My account fixed itself yesterday. Mine kept logging me off right when I logged in. And yesterday morning It let me log in, but logged me out when I went to my rooms. So I switched pets before I went into the rooms and that fixed it. And I was able to switch back to my new pet.
fmaziarz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 01:58 PM   #25
Cattails5

cattails5 will become famous soon enough

The hhh thing - anyone else do facebook games? You can put hatchlings on vacation, "suspended" status if you know you aren't going to be able to log in for awhile. You'd think if this hhh thing is going to continue webkinz could come up with something like that. It is pretty unreasonable to have to log in EVERY day or find your pets suffering.

if I go on vacation I board my real life pets out. Maybe webkinz could come up with a way that we can "board" our pets - pay a kc fee to the "boarding house" and have the webkinz stay all happy, healthy and non hungry til we can get back to them.
cattails5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:24 PM   #26
Unregistered

Angry Re: Tuesday, March 10th Update on Recent Webkinz World Glitches

i recently adopted my 34th webkinz and have adopted without any problems in the past and now all of a sudden i was not able to play with my pet. Once my account finally opened after two days i was not able to get into my room to open my gift as of now i still cannot open up my room and have no clue what my pet gift is!! My sister adopted a new pet at the EXACT same time and had no problems! unlike me! What is happening! Please try to fix it!!
Old 03-10-2009, 02:32 PM   #27
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

Ugh! I'm so angry that this is happening! Just a few days ago, I spent a good amount of kc to send my pets to the spa, making their H/H/H all 100! I logged on today and I noticed that all of my pets went from 100/100/100 to 85/95/75!

Ugh!

I know Ganz is trying their best, but really....
soccerox7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:57 PM   #28
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by cattails5
The hhh thing - anyone else do facebook games? You can put hatchlings on vacation, "suspended" status if you know you aren't going to be able to log in for awhile. You'd think if this hhh thing is going to continue webkinz could come up with something like that. It is pretty unreasonable to have to log in EVERY day or find your pets suffering.

if I go on vacation I board my real life pets out. Maybe webkinz could come up with a way that we can "board" our pets - pay a kc fee to the "boarding house" and have the webkinz stay all happy, healthy and non hungry til we can get back to them.
Those are great ideas (!) for if you will be gone awhile - like on vacation or something.

My big concern is for the children who can't log in every day due to homework and other activities. Ganz says to use this as a reward (my paraphrasing) and make sure that kids finish homework and such first. They also have messages on the side saying something like log out and play outside. But now it seems they are sending the message that you have to make sure you log in every day or your pets will be unhappy. That seems to go against their original message.
Ferf is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 03:00 PM   #29
W-world ID= zelilaa

zelilaa has a spectacular aura about

THANK GOD THE H.H.H glitch isnt affecting me! Its working properly on my account, so every morning before school, i quickly log on, and log off! It counts as going on and playing, so my points don't drop. If it is affecting you but how it's supposed to, just quickly log in and out once a day.
zelilaa is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 03:00 PM   #30

iana09 will become famous soon enough

I am not sure if this is a glitch, but in the dog theme preview there is a dog fireplace by the chair and a fire place for the dog theme is not sold in the w-shop (sorry i could not upload a picture)
iana09 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: