Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 10:34 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Tuesday, March 10th Update on Recent Webkinz World Glitches

A WI Front Page entry has been added:

Tuesday, March 10th Update on Recent Webkinz World Glitches

TUESDAY

It's a new day and everyone wants to know if we have any news on the glitches affecting Webkinz World. Unfortunately, we don't have any new information to offer, but here is a summary of what we do know.

Adoption Glitch: As recently as this morning we have been getting reports of some members adopting Webkinz without any problem and some reports of members being totally locked out of their accounts following an adoption. We have also been getting reports of members processing one successful adoption only to be locked out after a second adoption. The glitch appears to be totally random and there doesn't seem to be any way to predict if your account will be affected. If you are totally locked out of your account following an adoption, you must contact Ganz to have your account reset.

H/H/H Glitch: The points are still dropping and no one knows why. From what we have been able to piece together from the statements made by Ganz customer service representatives, the drop is related to a new feature that was added to Webkinz World a few weeks ago. The way it appears the feature is supposed to work is for every day you don't log on to your account, the H/H/H points on your account will go down by a small amount. What no one has been able to figure out is why some accounts have had a dramatic drop in H/H/H points, even with the account holders logging on every day, and why other accounts haven't been affected at all. If your account is one of those hit by a large and unexplained drop in points, please contact Ganz to let them know.

Ganz Customer Service: 1-866-932-5469 ext 6848 and leave a message. We have been assured by Ganz that you WILL get a call back.

Those of you who are unable to call Ganz can contact them using the Customer Service section on the Webkinz website. Go to http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/us_en/em.php and select "Did you see a totally different error message?"

Hopefully Ganz will make an official statement regarding these glitches soon and clear up the confusion.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2009, 10:47 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

xokrista08 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Tuesday's Update on Recent Webkinz World Glitches

Thanks for the heads up! I planned on getting a new webkinz between now and tomarrow but I think I will wait I dont want to be locked out of my account
xokrista08 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:56 AM   #3

riverpanda is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Tuesday, March 10th Update on Recent Webkinz World Glitches

thanks for the info! i have a cardinal i want to put on but i will wait!
riverpanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:59 AM   #4
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

i JUST got off the phone and a supervisor from ganz told me that the adoption thing had to do with the servers and codes. he said after you adopt your 11th pets the system randomly places the pet in one of the first 10 rooms. this glitch was putting the pets "in space" so to speak so the system couldnt find them and it was freezing the accounts up. they are hoping the glitch has been fixed. he said if your are still having problems with adoptions call ganz as soon as possible so a rep can help you.

i also gave him my 2 cents about the HHH thing. i said this is supposed to be fun for everyone and right now everyone is stressing over keeping the pets fed and happy and it makes us want to stop playing. i told him im going on vacation and i dont want to come back to 200+ pets that have 10 HHH and have to spend all my KC getting them back up. he said he would let the creative team know of my concerns and hopefully they will take it away .

thanks for your update FIA
ajoysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 11:00 AM   #5

lollious is an unknown quantity at this point

wow i hope it gets fixed i'm saving up for a webkinz but for now i'll wait
lollious is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 11:04 AM   #6
DES
Survivor and
Gift Guru

DES has disabled reputation

Thanks for the update. I'm off to call Ganz and see if I can get into my account and give them a piece of my mind. Thanks again.
DES is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 11:05 AM   #7
ow! Now I'm a
Gift Guru

mbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud of

You might not have to contact Ganz to get unlocked, IF you are willing to risk another adoption on the same account. Yesterday, I adopted one of my TC4 mystery pet cards on one of my secondary accounts (my Euro account, which didn't have enough KC to buy rares with, hence the adoption). I only adopted now because I was willing to be locked out. I did indeed get locked out (after you enter the security verification, it tells you that "there is a problem with our servers"). I tried several times to login, and it would let me see my new pet, but then would lock up and log me out. So, I decided to see what would happen if I tried my other mystery pet card on the same account. The adoption center was a little odd (it showed some extra, weird stuff, but I didn't take screen shots), but it worked fine. And, when I adopted, it also unlocked my account for me! I was able to go play with my new pet (a TinkerPup!), and the eagle that got locked out
mbeaser is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 11:08 AM   #8

CanWeb is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the heads up -
CanWeb is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 11:13 AM   #9

gem225 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for the update, and I hope that Ganz makes an official statement soon too.
gem225 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 11:15 AM   #10
sara77elaine

sara77elaine has a spectacular aura aboutsara77elaine has a spectacular aura about

I have been using this forum for info for months but never joined until today. I got locked out of my account after adopting a pet & came here looking for info on what might be going on. Thanks a bunch for sharing. I would have probably stressed out & waited days before I tried to contact Ganz. The # being posted right here made it quick & easy. My phone call didn't give me much of an explaination of what happened but I was told my account would be reset & I would have to adopt the pet again tomorrow. Sad/bad thing is she said I will be locked out all day so I will need to wait until tomorrow to gain access to the site & my account I really hope the problem gets fixed soon. I have a couple more pets to adopt & don't want to go through this everytime. Maybe I should have tried to adopt another as the person that also posted about this did to see if it fixed the problem. I look forward to now being an official member of the group & posting when possible to share info as well.
Sara :easter:
sara77elaine is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: