Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-30-2007, 01:30 PM   #11
SuzMister
Gifted

SuzMister is on a distinguished road

Default Re: try your dailies again

It worked for me, thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2007, 01:30 PM   #12
grandmai
Gift Guru

Grandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

I don't have the potm and I could do my dailies on my account again but not on any of the other accounts.
Old 11-30-2007, 01:45 PM   #13
cdp
Gifted
cdp is on a distinguished road

Thanks a lot. It worked for me.
Old 11-30-2007, 01:48 PM   #14
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

I still have the old wheel not the water stuff -- does every one with the atlantas theme get to spin again and the others not? I am not at home and can't access my account -- agggggggghhhhhhhhh want to do it so bad before the fix it.
Old 11-30-2007, 01:52 PM   #15
Gift Guru

Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond repute

It didnt work for me..
Lindsay is offline Female
Old 11-30-2007, 02:39 PM   #16
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

Wow thanks! I don't have the bear, but
I dod wow, wishing well and gem hunt twice!
WooooHoooo!
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 11-30-2007, 02:39 PM   #17
KA RETIREE
Gift Guru

chapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Thanks for the information. It worked for me also!!!
chapman12 is offline Female
Old 11-30-2007, 02:49 PM   #18
Rachelx91294
Gifted

RachelxXx is just really niceRachelxXx is just really nice

what happened??
RachelxXx is offline Female
Old 11-30-2007, 02:53 PM   #19
EllaElizabeth

I wonder why it works for some and not all?? I tried 3 different accounts and it hasnt worked on any.
Old 11-30-2007, 03:00 PM   #20
teenabeena12

View Post Originally Posted by neo464
do you have to have a black bear??

---------- neo464 added 3 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

does any one know yet if you need the black bear??
i have 3 accounts 2 have the black bear and 1 doesn't..i was able to do doubles on all three accounts..so i don't think you need the black bear to do the dailies again..
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: