Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 01:06 AM   #101
topcat has a spectacular aura abouttopcat has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Trick or Treating Time is Here in Webkinz World

WoW I happened to be in the Exercise room when the Ghost came right through the wall Boooed up a storm and he is very LOUD!!! Of course my kitten thought it was me and came right over to see what was going on,,,
Oh yeh I was able to click on Boo and he gave me one peice of candy.... THEN MY WHOLE SCREEN FROZE AND AN ERROR ran across the top of the ( internet explorer bar) box also poped and read" entry point not found".. but after i logged out & back in my candy was in my pumpkin =^^=
topcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2009, 06:30 AM   #102
Webkinz :)

Doxie50 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: Trick or Treating Time is Here in Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by lilyann5
It froze my computer i am so mad!
I know how you feel it froze my computer as well I did not want to set there 3 more hrs I did not get any candy all
Doxie50 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 06:38 AM   #103
sara77elaine

sara77elaine has a spectacular aura aboutsara77elaine has a spectacular aura about

Didn't go so well for me. 2 pieces of candy after hours or waiting & searching. Hoping this week goes better. At this rate it is seeming to be impossible to collect all 12...unless I want to be tied to the computer 12 hours a day for the next 6 days LOL
Sara

View Post Originally Posted by Doxie50
I know how you feel it froze my computer as well I did not want to set there 3 more hrs I did not get any candy all
Both pieces I got my computer froze too. I did get my candy, was happy about that. Some said their computer froze as soon as the ghost entered the room & they did not get any candy. Bummer!
Sara

Last edited by sara77elaine; 10-26-2009 at 06:38 AM..
sara77elaine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 07:07 AM   #104
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

found ghost three times. Twice in bowling alley, Figured i would do something to wait for him since didnt know if he was supposed to be there in room or would come in. dont remember the other room i found him but also found Doug in collectors room and got rocky road ice cream.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 07:17 AM   #105
supernova187 is on a distinguished road

I have waited hours and still haven't seen this ghost!
supernova187 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 07:33 AM   #106

mekinz is an unknown quantity at this point

i can't find any candy ohhhhhhh it makes me frustrated
mekinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 08:23 AM   #107
Zeb
ant a Platypus

Zeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by JMHAMMER
Does anyone know if you eat it will it still count toward the prize or do you need to keep it until the end.
Yes, even if you eat it - you will still get "credit" for it in your pumpkin basket toward the big prize... although I would recommend saving them or trading them instead of eating, since they will probably be a little valuable since they are so hard to get
Zeb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 09:45 AM   #108
likes being a
Gift Guru

yummee2 is a glorious beacon of lightyummee2 is a glorious beacon of light

Wow. This one is quite frustrating. I spent yesterday trying and found NOTHING. Since I work full-time I doubt I'll get much time to find candy. And kids are in school all dayI just wish that Ganz would remember this is a kid's game and make it easier and fun for everyone.
yummee2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 09:57 AM   #109

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by yummee2
Wow. This one is quite frustrating. I spent yesterday trying and found NOTHING. Since I work full-time I doubt I'll get much time to find candy. And kids are in school all dayI just wish that Ganz would remember this is a kid's game and make it easier and fun for everyone.
I will NOT be wasting any more time on this one! The candies are cute, and I've love to have them, but I'm not so crazy about the prize you get for collecting all 12. It just isn't worth it to me. I sat in a reading room for quite a while yesterday. I had been waiting and waiting and then ... thud! My computer shuts down. I'm sure it was the ghost. I gave it one more shot this morning. Nothing. Frustrating and no fun at all. My daughter is even less thrilled than I am.
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 08:08 AM   #110
catman2505

catman2505 is an unknown quantity at this point

I find him in mostly in kinz chat plus trade room (the first one)

View Post Originally Posted by supernova187
I have waited hours and still haven't seen this ghost!

try the tradeing rooms they work for me in the light blue color zone!! bye

View Post Originally Posted by yummee2
your right we kids are in school we have to be sick to find him!!!!!!!!!

i got my candy then the computer froze!!!!!!!!!!11

View Post Originally Posted by sara77elaine
Didn't go so well for me. 2 pieces of candy after hours or waiting & searching. Hoping this week goes better. At this rate it is seeming to be impossible to collect all 12...unless I want to be tied to the computer 12 hours a day for the next 6 days LOL
Sara

Both pieces I got my computer froze too. I did get my candy, was happy about that. Some said their computer froze as soon as the ghost entered the room & they did not get any candy. Bummer!
Sara

my computer froze to i got my candy so happy i was just playing a game and then like woo woo came up lol

Last edited by catman2505; 10-27-2009 at 08:06 AM..
catman2505 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: