Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-25-2009, 05:26 PM   #91
Unregistered

Angry Re: Trick or Treating Time is Here in Webkinz World

i haven`t seen any ghost
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2009, 07:33 PM   #92
Webkinz :)

katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Trick or Treating Time is Here in Webkinz World

I GOT MY FIRST PIECE OF CANDY ! it was the tooth thing, kinda yuckypoo, but still cool....
katiekinzz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 07:53 PM   #93

JMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to all

i got my second candy - licorice pretzel. But it froze right after - i still got the candy but it froze.
JMHAMMER is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 08:24 PM   #94
akbalas will become famous soon enough

Angry Re: Trick or Treating Time is Here in Webkinz World

Today was the first day I could try to find the ghost. It was a lot of fun talking to the others in the room waiting for the ghost...Tonight I also got the only one piece of candy every three hours message. That is not what the front page says---it says every hour...bad news! This added to the used code I received for the diamond and gown...I am an unhappy deluxe player! :cmunk:
akbalas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 09:01 PM   #95

saramykitty is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by akbalas
Today was the first day I could try to find the ghost. It was a lot of fun talking to the others in the room waiting for the ghost...Tonight I also got the only one piece of candy every three hours message. That is not what the front page says---it says every hour...bad news! This added to the used code I received for the diamond and gown...I am an unhappy deluxe player! :cmunk:
your deluxe i would feel bad to.maybe next year deluxe members can search ever hour instead of 3.i am not a deluxe member but i think for what people will pay they should get more(thinking of the difference in quality from going to annul from 3 month)GANZ doesn't have their head ******* on right when it comes to deluxe.

while im thinking about it we will have to find 2 candys each day to AT LEST get the item.i have homework. i might not remember

Last edited by saramykitty; 10-25-2009 at 09:01 PM..
saramykitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 09:11 PM   #96

lilyann5 is an unknown quantity at this point

It froze my computer i am so mad!
lilyann5 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 09:33 PM   #97

kinz4mykidz will become famous soon enough

I just saw him at 9:30pm
kinz4mykidz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 10:39 PM   #98
WaHoO! tOtAl KeWlNeS

Coocookrazy will become famous soon enough

i was in the reading room sitting near the big fireplace when the ghost popped up. I've seen him there eight times now so its the best place to start looking. I've only gotten a few candies though because of that crazy three hours thing. anyways i'd say that's the best place to look and i hope to see y'all there soon! :gwolf::gwolf::husky::husky: by the way i was in the pink zone!!
Coocookrazy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 10:45 PM   #99
schmeggly

schmeggly has a spectacular aura about

sooo i think its lame that we all have to wait three hours... i just got my very first candy and now i will not get another... grrrrr
schmeggly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 11:04 PM   #100
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Finally..found the ghost today..just left the sound on in open windows in the clubhouse...think we got like 6? candies today...YEA!! Our accounts are still locking up up each time we click on the ghost...
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: