Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-31-2009, 11:56 PM   #71
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Trick or Treating in Clubhouse is Extended!

Just found the ghost on our NA accounts after the clock turned..the ghost is saying again..candy collection after 2 hours!! We were hoping..since the clubhouse glitch was for more than a day..that the 1 hour hunt would continue...Rats..and double rats...Ganz should be merciful...
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2009, 12:07 AM   #72
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by torty
what was the end prize anyone / I am giving up 2 kiddos here & I have collected 3 pcs for one & only 2 for my little girl. I have been all overt & I had one time I got the ghost 2 times in one day but now nothing. He is invisible
You should check the ghost tracking thread. There are a couple of really reliable schedules posted there and I followed one and never failed to find the ghost except once when my clock was off. Open up two browser windows and log both accounts on at the same time. Put them into the same room of the clubhouse - it does not have to be a busy one. Turn up your sound and you can get candy for both accounts at the same time. This will speed things up a lot for you.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 12:09 AM   #73
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

With the ghost coming every hour I have managed to finally get the Jack on all my accounts. Just got the last piece of candy just now. with multiple accts, open multiple windows to do them all at the same time, not sure why they would change it back to every 2 hours for the last day though, I had to work hard to get those candies for the jack

Do you want to have multiple accounts open at the same time? Just open a new browser window (or tab) and use this link:
http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?...ser&aol=0&fs=0
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 12:17 AM   #74

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Thumbs down Re: Trick or Treating in Clubhouse is Extended!

View Post Originally Posted by TNVOLS
Just found the ghost on our NA accounts after the clock turned..the ghost is saying again..candy collection after 2 hours!! We were hoping..since the clubhouse glitch was for more than a day..that the 1 hour hunt would continue...Rats..and double rats...Ganz should be merciful...

...and triple rats. Yep, just when you think Ganz has a heart, you find out it aint a very big one. I thought too that it would go on where you could get candies every hour, that it would only make sense to continue with the existing programming; instead they obviously paid someone to rework the programming to every two hours - real smart - NOT
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 01:00 AM   #75
pesto is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by foggybear
Ugh--it reverted back to a two hour wait for candy after midnight. It's now physically impossible for my children to get pumpkins. If Ganz had stuck to the one-hour wait it stated initially, it would have been no problem.
There are once again long waits between the ghost appearances too. I'm unlikely to be able to complete the hunt. Ganz really messed up this game.
pesto is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 02:23 AM   #76
lilpaw19
Gifted

lilpaw19 is on a distinguished road

well mine has been worse than that< i have only been two treats away on two of my asian accounts, and now only does it say you can't come but every two hours....it doesnt even let me get treat after three hours....i get the same two hour message. This is so frustrating< i can;t stay up any longer, and by the time i wake up in the morning it will be to late....give me a break ganz!
lilpaw19 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 03:08 AM   #77
topcat has a spectacular aura abouttopcat has a spectacular aura about

We pick any room, and go to the room at the top of the list as long as that room was empty. Then we would play a me or two. Boo always came to give us candy it wasn't long.... But call me crazy, but i would say " Thank~You" to Boo!
WHO KNOWS FOR SURE GOOD MANNERS, EMPTY ROOM?

We pick any room, and go to the room at the top of the list as long as that room was empty. Then we would play a game or two. Boo always came to give us candy it wasn't long.... But call me crazy, but i would say " Thank~You" to Boo!
WHO KNOWS FOR SURE GOOD MANNERS, EMPTY ROOM?
topcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 02:05 PM   #78
CDplayergirl98

is it every hour, every 2 hours, or every 3 hours?
Old 11-01-2009, 02:06 PM   #79
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by CDplayergirl98
is it every hour, every 2 hours, or every 3 hours?
every 2 hours
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 02:07 PM   #80
CDplayergirl98

Ugh. Ganz! It should have been 1 hour the whole week like it said in the newspaper!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: