Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-30-2009, 02:57 AM   #21
JBUGGIN
Webkinz :)

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Trick or Treating in Clubhouse is Extended!

View Post Originally Posted by tweetibyrd
are we working on the 3 hour wait or the 2 now?
It is 2 hours now. It says it after you get the ghost.
WebRegi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2009, 03:44 AM   #22

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

Oh great news! My daughter will be so happy! I think she has the unlucky account, it takes her forever to see the ghost when she sits and waits for him in a room. I was really afraid everyone would be out of luck at this point. Thanks Ganz, for helping fix this mistake.
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 06:12 AM   #23
no fun allowed

dod59 is sweet stuff
dod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuff

Exclamation Re: Trick or Treating in Clubhouse is Extended!

YES! Hoorah! I can FINALLY try to find him! I don't have a single candy at all! At my school today, we dress up in Hallowe'en costumes. And... I"M BEING THE KING OF POP! Yay!
dod59 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 06:21 AM   #24
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

Very important question. Does anyone know if he is still following the original patterns worked out by WI. Mine was green party/girls/garden/party, server 5
wendypie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 06:36 AM   #25
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

So if I understand this right, we can collect candy every 2 hours now, and every hour Sat and Sun?? I have a lot still to get, as I only have 6 pieces and each of my kids only have 4, so being able to collect more often would be very helpful! Anyone have any clarification on that wording??
wikkikinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 06:43 AM   #26
Rexx and Jen the
Banned
InkHeart is on a distinguished road

aw I was hoping that the kinzville park was opened by today, I have not gone in it yet.
InkHeart is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 06:49 AM   #27
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

That's great news. But, I don't think I'll get all 12 candies since I only have two right now. But, I'll try.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 06:51 AM   #28
Emma is the name

emmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guide

I guess that's good...But I've sort of given up, haven't found him once.
emmlag96 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 06:53 AM   #29
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

To answer some of the questions,it went to two hours after midnight last night. I got an extra candy and yes it is Kinzpostable,no it cannot be used to complete your collection. I hope this helps everyone.

Thanks for the update COWS4YOU,you rock

35lc3ljsiggienorain.jpg
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 07:05 AM   #30
larissanicole will become famous soon enough

the clubhouse is closed for days and then all they give you extra is one stinkin day. Doesn't surprise me though On three accounts I haven't seen a single ghost yet and I'm an adult. Come on how in the world are kids supposed to find these ghosts. Major bummer! I'm about done with webkinz and I seriously doubt I will ever buy another one for my kids or me.
larissanicole is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: