Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-30-2009, 12:29 AM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Trick or Treating in Clubhouse is Extended!

A new front page story has been added:

Trick or Treating in Clubhouse is Extended!

As many of our members know, the Clubhouse has been closed and the questions have arising..."What about Trick or Treating?" Ganz has made an announcement on Webkinz Newz in regards to this:

"The fix for the Clubhouse for the Clubhouse has taken longer than expected. We have found the source of the problem and we are actively making the fix, but were unable to open the Clubhouse.

As this will cost our members a full day of searching for the Ghost, we have extended the Ghost's contract and it will be haunting the Clubhouse for an extra day. You will now have until the end of November 1st to complete your Candy Collection and get your prize."

So looks like there is hope after all for all of us wanting to complete our collection. Remember that the ghost will be seen more often also; every 2 hours and on Halloween, every hour. Good luck everyone in your quest to finish the candy collection!

COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2009, 12:40 AM   #2
flowergoddess1200
Webkinz :)

gothfairy is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Trick or Treating in Clubhouse is Extended!

thats good now everyone can get the prize
gothfairy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 12:40 AM   #3

inncntgurl will become famous soon enough

yay glad to hear that. =) [ i was hoping that i could see him just once before webkinz went down for the night but the clubhouse is still down. ]
inncntgurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 12:44 AM   #4
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I have been at on vacation in clubhouse all day with all of my accounts.
Ghost goes to coral cove!
Glad to have extra day for extra candy!
Good luck all!
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 12:51 AM   #5

HAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clown

The club house works in the vacation area while the other one is closed maybe even it was open I never tried. I was able to finish mine this evening (Thursday) there. It was ever so much easier that hopping rooms. I had my luck with the pink phone and room 22. Happy halloween to all!!
HAZYDAY is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 12:52 AM   #6

pixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of light

I already have the end prize on both of my accounts, but i want more candy! Thank Ganz for extending it to my birthday, yeah for being scared everytime the ghost comes into the room!
pixie1101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 12:53 AM   #7
bbitp

bridget12 is just really nicebridget12 is just really nice

Yeah, good newz, my kids were wondering if they would be able to get all 12 or not

Bridget
bridget12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 01:02 AM   #8
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

Just left the clubhouse- it is back up and running!! YEA!!! The ghost is working better than ever. It is the ghost agin and not Doug, I heard him again and best of all- It didn't freeze up my account!! YEA!!!
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 01:02 AM   #9

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

The clubhouse is open again -- tho it just went down like it always does when the american accounts go into maintenance. But I was in there for a few minutes. Hopefully it will be open again (on asian and euro accounts) in 5 or 10 minutes.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 01:03 AM   #10
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

That is if you can find the ghost

My turkey TV Dinner and my
Boston Tea Party have found an trap the ghost

Click the image to open in full size.

You would not find it anymore

HAHAHAHAHA
MarianHM is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: