Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-19-2009, 04:26 PM   #81
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: Trick-or-Treating in the Clubhouse + Couple More Halloween Items Added

I kinda had an idea like this, sorta.
Quote:

I would also like to see a halloween event where you can trick or treat at a few doors.
Like okay it would run from October 12-31.
It would be in the arcade.
The screen would show 5 houses or so. You click on a house, and it shows your webkinz walking up and pressing the doorbell and saying trick or treat.

The famous webkinz characters (quizzy, plumpy, dr quack, etc) would be at the door and you would get a treat. (different foods, costume peices, some furniture... EXCLUSIVE to the game) and you could play once a day.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2009, 05:02 PM   #82
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Trick-or-Treating in the Clubhouse + Couple More Halloween Items Added

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
I kinda had an idea like this, sorta.
That sounds like it would have been fun. I hope the trick or treat that we will be doing wil be as much fun.

We know there will be treats- Do you think there will be tricks?? Like not getting anything if we find the ghost??
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 06:02 PM   #83
blake3249
Webkinz :)

debs_267 has much to be proud ofdebs_267 has much to be proud ofdebs_267 has much to be proud ofdebs_267 has much to be proud of

Since there might be a ghost..I'm wonderin' if the ghost is like the one on vacation...you get a treat....or tricked
debs_267 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 08:23 PM   #84

toyika is on a distinguished road

When does trick or treat start?
toyika is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 08:25 PM   #85
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by toyika
October 24-31 at the clubhouse, I hope you are ready for some serious clicking
Kiyoshi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 01:13 AM   #86
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

Is it going to be its own room in the clubhouse do we know? or will it be held in on eof the preexisting rooms? The suspence is killing me!!
Old 10-21-2009, 03:21 AM   #87
call me Tweets
Gifted

I was also wondering if it will work like Doug where different pets on oner account can visit in the same hour. OR will it be one account per hour? It said you can visit once per hour- I am just wondering if that once per account or pet???
Old 10-21-2009, 06:12 AM   #88
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

I think I know the place to be come Oct 24th as we find many of these answers together
home50 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 11:34 AM   #89
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Hi Home, Nice to see ya again. I'll be here early on the 24th to see what it's all about. See you then.
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 11:38 AM   #90
Wild Thang.[:
Banned
Batty is a jewel in the roughBatty is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by toyika
Trick or Treating starts this Saturday-Halloween.
24-31st.
Batty is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: