Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-14-2009, 09:34 AM   #41
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Trick-or-Treating in the Clubhouse + Couple More Halloween Items Added

View Post Originally Posted by kschoice
Is it just me, I only see the two new items. I thought one of the four items from last year was supposed to return in this batch? Does this mean the gargoyle chair, tv, advisor ball, and the gate are retired?
I am SO BUMMED if that's the case. I had the chair from last year, but I bought more desks with the chair in mind!

And I wanted those TVs and a gate or two.

Shucks, I hope they bring them back.
tkprit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2009, 09:38 AM   #42
dustysky34
Gift Guru

dustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Re: Trick-or-Treating in the Clubhouse + Couple More Halloween Items Added

View Post Originally Posted by Lizzy
So the three that aren't coming back are??? What happened to the other one?
I asked the same thing, I guess no one knows
dustysky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 10:01 AM   #43
Gift Guru

outinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonder

My green dwarf are appearing now! Yayy!!
outinthesun2003 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 10:03 AM   #44
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i love the new costumes and the new chair and spider web.

these will be a welcome addition to spruce up the rooms.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 10:19 AM   #45
hyIsMyRideBroken?
Webkinz :)

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I can't believe they actually listened about the trick or treating!!! Thanks to everyone who sent in their ideas and supported the trick or treat movement!!!!! YES!
Aeza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 10:45 AM   #46
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

The bats and pumpkin pop were there before. I guess we won't be getting the gate or the crystal ball this year. I'm sorry that the gate is not back - wanted some more for police stations and the train to go through.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 11:10 AM   #47
Zeb
ant a Platypus

Zeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Not really sure where to put this-didn't see a thread about thenew contest..But does anyone know the REAL dates of the contest? if you read this it says it ends today-but then it says it ends on the 18th????? Also, it says it started yesterday, but I'm not seeing anything to actually click to enter...well geesh at the top top it says it starts on the 17...ARRGH ganz! I'm to old for this confusing stuff!~

Click the image to open in full size.
If you go to the "Official Rules" page, which has all of the legal stuffs, the dates are listed as the 17th & 18th, which would be this coming Sat & Sun (which makes sense, since all of their contests are on the Sat/Sun weekends).

http://www.webkinznewz.com/wp-mu/wp-content/themes/wznews/Contests/contestRules.php?cid=54

From the Rules page:

1. These are the official rules (“Rules”) for the TRICK OR TREAT TROLL Contest . By entering, each entrant ("Entrant") is deemed to agree with the Rules; do not enter the Contest if you do not agree to Rules.

2. The Contest begins on Oct 17, 2009 at 12:00am Eastern Time and ends on Oct 18, 2009 at 11:59pm Eastern Time (“Contest Submission Period”).

3. Each Entrant must create an original graphic submission (“Submission”). All Submissions must be in either GIF or JPG file formats. The maximum file size allowable per upload is 200K.

4. There are five Grand Prizes available to be won, each consisting of a Trick or Treat Troll virtual pet. The odds of winning the Grand Prize depend upon the number and quality of Entries received during the Contest Submission Period.

5. To enter, visit Ganz - Webkinz News - Loading - Please Wait during the Contest Submission Period and click on the Contest link to view full Rules, register for and enter the Contest.
Zeb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 11:14 AM   #48
Catchatiger
Banned
Pigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonder

HmmMMmMm.... the scarecrow outfit is exactly the design I sent in when Wehbkinz had the contest to make dresses. The only difference is is was a dress. If you put a line in the middle to make pants, there's my dress.

The new stove is kind of cool...but this food is starting to cost a LOT to make! And again, I've already seen people trying to rip off kids in the trading room by saying this is "secret prize" food or food they won in a contest that is rare.

It's nice Webkinz comes up with these things but why can't they tell the kids, clearly and plainly, on the from news page so that it's not a big secret only the Adults on WI insider can solve or even know about? If not for you we'd have no idea 90% of thise stuff goes on or that there are 160 recipes. Why does webkinz have such a feature if they aren't going to put up a page somewhere ON Webkinz with the recipe foods? I never understood why they go through the work and yet don't seem to want the members to have the info

:fp:
Pigs Fly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 12:31 PM   #49
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

The new Halloween chair is animated. The candles on top light up when a pet sits in it

Cloud One is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 12:34 PM   #50
ebkinz fan

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

I love all this new stuff, thanks for the update. The trick or treating sounds like a ton of fun. I can't wait!
Shandree is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: