Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-14-2009, 08:04 AM   #21
wonders in color
Webkinz :)

Aimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Trick-or-Treating in the Clubhouse + Couple More Halloween Items Added

Ten days to wait to go trick or treating is going to be tough!!! {OCT 24-31) ...Collect all the treats for a surprise... YAYAY!!! Wonder what it is????

Too bad, I wanted the Gargolye chair too. But I love love love the Ninja Outfit!!!!!!! AWESOME!
Aimless is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2009, 08:04 AM   #22
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Trick-or-Treating in the Clubhouse + Couple More Halloween Items Added

View Post Originally Posted by kschoice
Is it just me, I only see the two new items. I thought one of the four items from last year was supposed to return in this batch? Does this mean the gargoyle chair, tv, advisor ball, and the gate are retired?

Yes I thought 3 were retiring & 1 was coming back, I thoght for sure it would be the gate !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 08:10 AM   #23
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by kschoice
Is it just me, I only see the two new items. I thought one of the four items from last year was supposed to return in this batch? Does this mean the gargoyle chair, tv, advisor ball, and the gate are retired?

I was thinking the same thing. I thought it said only 3 items were gone for good. Whats up with that?

View Post Originally Posted by Aimless
Ten days to wait to go trick or treating is going to be tough!!! {OCT 24-31) ...Collect all the treats for a surprise... YAYAY!!! Wonder what it is????

Too bad, I wanted the Gargolye chair too. But I love love love the Ninja Outfit!!!!!!! AWESOME!

Hey maybe the surprise will be one of the items that did not return.....could be.
Joani is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 08:14 AM   #24

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Wow, these are some cool stuff added! But I am mostly thinking about the candy. I don't do Halloween, but this sounds like it is going to be fun!
Dudeness is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 08:15 AM   #25
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

this are the news i like
MarianHM is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 08:15 AM   #26

catlady5555 is a glorious beacon of lightcatlady5555 is a glorious beacon of lightcatlady5555 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks!!!! That took care of the problem....

catlady5555
catlady5555 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 08:16 AM   #27
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by outinthesun2003
Anyone notice that the green dwarf outfit is gone?
The graphic is even missing out of the sent post that had one in it It is supposed to be in the middle graphic spot

Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 08:20 AM   #28
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

In my WW it shows perfect
Old 10-14-2009, 08:20 AM   #29
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

how cool! great ganz!
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 08:22 AM   #30
ahernan
Gift Guru

the new chair is terific,

have you sit on it ?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: