Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 09:36 AM   #121
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: Trick-or-Treating in the Clubhouse + Couple More Halloween Items Added

View Post Originally Posted by GirlyGirly
anyone get a ghost yet??
I can't get in clubhouse
It is going to be like doug the dog.
You will be able to click one time per hour though so that's good!

Anybody with Asain acct having hard time getting in the clubhouse.
I can't get in.

Last edited by aug2168; 10-23-2009 at 09:36 AM..
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2009, 09:41 AM   #122
Webkinz :)

oliverbm is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Trick-or-Treating in the Clubhouse + Couple More Halloween Items Added

I was in my Asian account in Go fish room 40 pink. There was a pumpkin bucket on the floor. I tried clicking it and nothing happened. Anyone else seen this???

I dont mean the big bucket you clcik to see your collection. It looks the same but smaller and in the room.
oliverbm is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:45 AM   #123
Gifted

Clibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud of

I just see the bucket. No ghost, pumpink or anything. I am in my Asian account light blue going from room to room. Will post any findings.
Clibab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:48 AM   #124

liljani080 is on a distinguished road

I've been in every club house room dark blue zone. No ghostie. Going thru pink zone now.
liljani080 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:49 AM   #125

lashes is just really nicelashes is just really nice

I was just in my Asian account and no ghost in gold or dark blue zone.
lashes is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:49 AM   #126

oliverbm is on a distinguished road

I'm in pink doing all the Go fish rooms
oliverbm is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:51 AM   #127
Gifted

Clibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud of

I switched to yellow and I am going to try something new. I will stay put and see if the ghost visits.
Clibab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:51 AM   #128

lashes is just really nicelashes is just really nice

Also no ghost in light green.
lashes is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:55 AM   #129
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

I just called customer support and the rep that I talked to told me that the ghost will be showing up on the Asian accounts today. She said that if it's the 24th in that time zone then the ghost is programmed to start showing up. I also asked her what rooms it would be in or if it would just be in the Collector's Room like Doug and she said that she couldn't tell me.
crazygirl024 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:58 AM   #130

liljani080 is on a distinguished road

not in pink
liljani080 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: