Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-02-2008, 07:48 AM   #81
Lil Kinz

jd50 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Trick or Treat? Halloween Gift Bag in Webkinz World

justin i think its amazing how you post all of this. P.S in bearville please be jd50 s freind!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2008, 07:52 AM   #82
Gifted

bratzsasha will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I know that all Asian accounts do not have their Halloween gift bags. My Asian account never received one, and I logged in many many many times both Oct 31st and Nov 1st, hoping they would get the glitch fixed for all accounts. I believe that all of the American accounts received their gift bags (not 100% sure, but all my American accounts eventually received them on Oct 31st).
Hi, I did recieve my bag on the 31st on my 1 asian account...So it does not apply to all...
I am so sorry for those that did not get theirs.I also know Ganz is trying to fix this and has sent to most accounts as (some accounts got a second bag)(admitting nothing) ....Call Ganz would be my reccomendation as I think they have tried to cover all accounts and just may have missed yours in error..Take a screen shot of your gifts recieved and that will be proof it was not recieved...
Old 11-02-2008, 07:54 AM   #83
Yea I am .....
Gifted

stlpeeps will become famous soon enough

I got two cards on both my American and Asian accounts but I only got the Halloween bag on my American bag.
Old 11-02-2008, 09:34 AM   #84
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by bratzsasha
Hi, I did recieve my bag on the 31st on my 1 asian account...So it does not apply to all...
I am so sorry for those that did not get theirs.I also know Ganz is trying to fix this and has sent to most accounts as (some accounts got a second bag)(admitting nothing) ....Call Ganz would be my reccomendation as I think they have tried to cover all accounts and just may have missed yours in error..Take a screen shot of your gifts recieved and that will be proof it was not recieved...
Thank you for letting me know. I am worried that the Asian accounts that didn't receive their Halloween gifts will also be the accounts that don't receive Thanksgiving and Christmas gifts. I hope they fix it for everyone. I did not receive a second (or third) bag on any of my American accounts. I think the Asian accounts that received the bags were relatively new accounts, and the ones that didn't were the older accounts (from what I have read).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 11-02-2008, 10:57 AM   #85
Kooky Kiwi

Tikioo7 is on a distinguished road

hello peeps...wut up?The sky!!!!!!!!!!
Tikioo7 is offline Female
Old 11-02-2008, 11:53 AM   #86
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Justin---Thank you for posting this for all your followers. We did not get anything on our Asian account either. Wrote them a message in the comment section. Everyone is suggesting a telephone call instead. I don't know if this is serious enough to call on. Reps to you for aleays being there to clarify for us and let us know we are not alone.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 11-02-2008, 11:56 AM   #87
hy Is The Earth Roun

CutyPiePrincess is a name known to allCutyPiePrincess is a name known to allCutyPiePrincess is a name known to all

Thanks for showing us that!! I love the mummy wrap!!!
CutyPiePrincess is offline Female
Old 11-03-2008, 08:29 PM   #88
poo4afew

poo4afew is an unknown quantity at this point

it was nice to get that i ended up getting 2 of them! that was nice too!
poo4afew is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 04:53 PM   #89
jcdist2000
Gift Guru

jcdist2000 is a name known to alljcdist2000 is a name known to alljcdist2000 is a name known to all

Last Friday I called a rep letting them know I didnt get a bag on my asian account. They told me they was working on this, and if I still did not receive to call back in a few days. I called again today and spoke to a rep. They took my id. Informed me that they are collecting the id's that did not receive their bag so they can look on account and put one on there.

So if anyone with a asian account that did not receive one needs to contact ganz and give your id to them so you can get your bag.

---------- jcdist2000 added 1420 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

I didnt get the bag, but they did send me the items in the bag today. Found them in my dock.

Last edited by jcdist2000; 11-06-2008 at 04:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-06-2008, 10:15 PM   #90
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by jcdist2000
I didnt get the bag, but they did send me the items in the bag today. Found them in my dock.
Thanks for posting this...
Just read it and decided to go check my Asian account - same here. I spoke with a Ganz Customer Service Rep today (she called me back - I had left several voice messages over a period of a few days...) I gave her my username - that was this afternoon around 3pm. The items are now in my dock .
So... for anyone who did not receive one, if you really want the items - it's worth the call. You just need to be patient on the call back from them - they seem to be bombarded with glitches & phone calls. (Imagine that!)

angelgurl1 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: