Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-31-2008, 09:15 PM   #61
flodo17
Webkinz :)

MauMauMama is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Trick or Treat? Halloween Gift Bag in Webkinz World

Got bag and card, but was pretty disappointed in the contents. I was hoping for more in the way of costumes or treats. I saw all the costumes and things that have been available in prior years and have been pretty disappointed in this Halloween in general. I liked the room theme stuff, but where were the clothes? No hats? masks? costumes? Pretty disappointing overall for a relatively new webkinz owner. (even though I have a billion critters this is my first holiday season)
MauMauMama is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2008, 09:24 PM   #62
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

my friend got a bag and card too.
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 10:30 PM   #63
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

second card on my asian accounts vbut still no gift bag
Old 10-31-2008, 10:50 PM   #64
syek
Gift Guru

Bootsy is on a distinguished road

I've also got two cards on all three of my Asian accounts but zero loot bags! Since it is 11/1 in Asia now, I don't really think Ganz will be fixing this. Happy Halloween!!
Old 11-01-2008, 12:11 AM   #65
Gift Trainee

aces1820 is on a distinguished road

I got one card, one bag on my U.S. account (haven't been back to see if I got 2, but it is Nov. 1, so I doubt it).
My Asian account got 2 cards, one dated 10/30 and one dated 10/31, but no bag
In all honesty, I like the bag better than the gifts in it, so I'm not going to open my U.S. bag. I'd like to put it in a wardrobe but am afraid if I try, it would open up. That's the reason I want one on the Asian account, to see if it will work, but if I don't get it, I will at least be grateful I got one.
Old 11-01-2008, 12:17 AM   #66
JCAT02
Catsizzle is an unknown quantity at this point

I want a Webkinz Gift Bag on my Asian Webkinz Account so would someone please complain to Ganz for me please tell them JCAT04 wants his Treat Bag on his Asian Webkinz Account because I mumble when I talk on the phone to them or leave a message.
Catsizzle is offline Male
Old 11-01-2008, 12:30 AM   #67
Gift Trainee

KittyFanatic is a jewel in the roughKittyFanatic is a jewel in the rough

Well, the POTM ribbons are back floating across the screen this morning, but
beware! Each time I clicked on one, I was immediately logged out!

So, glitchy ribbons too!
KittyFanatic is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 12:35 AM   #68
tjb786 is on a distinguished road

We have 5 American accounts in our house and I logged all of them on @ 12:05 (thats only like 9 here) on the 30th and 2 of them got goody bags then when I logged in this morning (Halloween) they each had a bag again then at about 2:00 I logged into one of the accounts that had allready gotten 2 goodie bags and I got a 3rd one on it. So naturally I had to check all of them again but no such luck.
Old 11-01-2008, 08:31 AM   #69
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Still no gift bag on my Asian account. I wonder if WW is aware of it. A lot of the American accounts received 2, so a lot of those people won't complain about their Asian accounts not receiving them. None of my American accounts received 2. I doubt if the Asian people will call because I think they may need to pay for the phone call. If they use the form in WW off the main page, they will still need to call after WW replies to them. They may not do that. I guess it is up to us to make Ganz aware of the problem with the Asian accounts.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 09:07 AM   #70
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

I got a second card! but still no bag on my Asian account.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: