Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-20-2011, 10:27 AM   #431
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 
Default Re: The Trick or Treat Ghost Has Returned to the Clubhouse!

View Post Originally Posted by megapril27
Will there be a tracking thread this year? Or will we have to find it on our own?

There is a Tracking Thread-Although it is Not Doing Much Good Right Now! lol It is Right Here
Please come join the Madness...er...I mean Fun!
Hugs!
PP
PoliceProperty is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2011, 10:31 AM   #432
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Oh boy after seeing this,i'm so glad i stayed up late last night! good luck everyone & Happy Halloween!
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 10:32 AM   #433
Webkinz :)
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

ok so what's going on now? I was on early to try and take advantage of the good glitch on my asian accounts. I'm back now to do american ones. SO what's going on? What are they doing? Are they messing things up more now?
losingmymind is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 10:59 AM   #434

tusks is just really nicetusks is just really nice

Donation Award 

Ganz should be able to do better than this,, This is their third year and it should be a simple yes/no programming detail, It worked great in the past , they should have it on record somewhere
tusks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 11:07 AM   #435
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

The first year was terrible at firstl. It would lock up people's computers so badly that they had to reboot. They finally got that fixed and had the ghost give out candy more often. So all hasn't been smooth before.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 11:13 AM   #436
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

anyone found the ghost since noon?

found him just now 12:11 still no candy for me and the error message.

I'll check back after my lunch appt at 1. Good luck guys
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 11:41 AM   #437
Diabetes Awareness

jean1956 is a name known to alljean1956 is a name known to alljean1956 is a name known to all

I found the ghost at 11:41 in the chef room but got the wait 1hour message and no candy . What a trick to us all !!
jean1956 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 11:56 AM   #438
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

why do they say they'll have it fixed by noon when they really mean 3 or 4pm?
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 12:33 PM   #439

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

Did the ghost say "hope your sweet tooth have been satisfied?" Maybe I am missing something, but seems to me the grammar is incorrect (I know most people do not care)
adrib is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 01:01 PM   #440
grammiedkinz

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

We just saw the ghost on a different account and it gave us the 3 hour message but did not give us any candy. This is the first time we found the ghost on this account too.

We called Ganz and they said they are aware of the problem...

PS We called at 2:00 PM

Last edited by grammiedkinz; 10-20-2011 at 01:01 PM..
grammiedkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: