Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-20-2011, 09:29 AM   #401
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

Default Re: The Trick or Treat Ghost Has Returned to the Clubhouse!

Just found him at 10:30 Chef Room Lt Green. It was the first time finding him and I got no candy and the "wait 3 hours" message. Sigh.
smwcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2011, 09:29 AM   #402
Webkinz :)

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by jillpfrn
I did see the ghost in light green collectors room at 1:00 am and got my first piece of candy . I haven't gone back on since, but will try now. Perhaps the people who only got the message that they had to wait for an hour or more when they had already been away for three hours, were the people who received multiple pieces of candy right after the event started, and now they have to wait 3 hours for each piece of candy they got. Also I do remember the the waiting time between being able to collect candy decreases as the event progresses. Being able to buy the candy is new to this event I think, but I could be wrong.
No, because I got the message (and no candy) the very first time I tried on one account.
I think maybe they're working on it, and I give Ganz credit for starting the event early Thursday morning so they have plenty of time to fix it before the weekend.
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:30 AM   #403
grammiedkinz

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

We saw the ghost twice on one account and both times were told we could only collect candy every 3 hours and yet we didn't get any.
grammiedkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:33 AM   #404

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

Just saw him in the Yellow collector at 10:26 (and he was not there at 10:11).

I had gotten candy about 90min ago on this same account, but decided to check if it would work again anyway. got the "must wait 3 hours" message.

was able to get multiple pieces on a different account around 9:30am. not sure of exact time.
ImHappy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:41 AM   #405
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

I think everyone for a while will be getting the 3 hr message whether we got candy or not. I just hope that WI updates the front page, and ganz fixes it, and then it works smoothly. I'll check back after lunch. Good luck everyone and if you get candy in the next few hours post it so we know it's working.
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:42 AM   #406
codaykinz

DayKinz is a splendid one to beholdDayKinz is a splendid one to beholdDayKinz is a splendid one to beholdDayKinz is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

yellow game room 40 at 842
DayKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:43 AM   #407
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Of the one hour I devoted to this hunt this a.m.; I saw the ghost 4 diff times in blue Games Room. Each time he told me that I had to wait 3 hours before I could collect another piece of candy. I did not receive a single piece of candy.

I would highly recommend that if there are children in your home going to attempt this event to check WI Message Boards first and play accordingly to the fixed OR non fixed glitches.
I cannot imagine a child enjoying these messages?!

I am certain Ganz is addressing this ASAP, however, I hope this is made a TOP priority so that the children arriving home after school or activities are not disappointed and frustrated!

Good Luck to everyone in your ghost hunting and try to remain patient
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:43 AM   #408
kaydencehawkes
Lil Kinz

FUNKINZMOM is an unknown quantity at this point

well this ***** I have got him on all three accounts but it keep saying come back in thre hours..... Boo!!!
FUNKINZMOM is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:44 AM   #409
codaykinz

DayKinz is a splendid one to beholdDayKinz is a splendid one to beholdDayKinz is a splendid one to beholdDayKinz is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

I can only get them every 5 hours i thought it was ???
DayKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:45 AM   #410
fvb
twilight1977

fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence
fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence

10:41 Blue games, go fish, collector, girls rule, exercise, reading, bowling, chef
(the only rooms I don't have someone in blue is runway and trading)

still not able to collect any candy, got 3 hour message on all accounts
fvb is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: