Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-20-2011, 09:14 AM   #391
Webkinz :)

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

Default Re: The Trick or Treat Ghost Has Returned to the Clubhouse!

ok no ghost at 10:11.....yellow collector's room

next sighting should be at 10:56
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2011, 09:15 AM   #392

ottermellon is an unparalleled talent
ottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talent

i am seeing the "three hour" message now, and candy...
it will be fixed soon i am sure...

the pumpkin options look the same to me...
nothing really exciting...
ottermellon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:16 AM   #393

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

View Post Originally Posted by mygaga55
ok no ghost at 10:11.....yellow collector's room

next sighting should be at 10:26
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:17 AM   #394
onderfully blessed
Gift Guru

HITR knows the way
HITR knows the way

I just tried him on two accounts, one already had candy (had the multiple candy glitch, so I had several pieces on that one) and one didn't have any. On both accounts, I was told I had to wait 3 hours. Neither gave me candy. So it doesn't seem to matter if there was already the glitch, if you had received any candy, or if you had no candy. He's just being stingy all across the board now.

I love how quickly they fix those glitches that are of benefit to us, and even better how they replace a beneficial glitch for a glitch that gives us nothing.

Good luck everyone...once they finally start giving out candy again!

Blessings, hither
HITR is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:22 AM   #395
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

I got the same message as some others. It said that I can only collect every 1 hour. I had not collected any at all. It was the first time I have even seen the ghost. I hope they fix this before it's too late.
RajahDT4 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:22 AM   #396
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
For those who have finished, is the Jack-o-lantern the same as it's always been? Or are there new options?
It is the Same One-Just the Candies are Different & Not All of those Are!
Hugs!
PP
There is a Ghost Tracking Thread-Here
Please Come the Madness....er.... I mean Fun!!
PoliceProperty is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:25 AM   #397

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

I did see the ghost in light green collectors room at 1:00 am and got my first piece of candy . I haven't gone back on since, but will try now. Perhaps the people who only got the message that they had to wait for an hour or more when they had already been away for three hours, were the people who received multiple pieces of candy right after the event started, and now they have to wait 3 hours for each piece of candy they got. Also I do remember the the waiting time between being able to collect candy decreases as the event progresses. Being able to buy the candy is new to this event I think, but I could be wrong.
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:27 AM   #398
fvb
twilight1977

fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence
fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence

10:26 Blue games, go fish and girls rule.
Still getting every 3 hour message, I'm just keep tracking hoping we can figure out a pattern
fvb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:28 AM   #399
e love webkinz
Gift Guru

scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!

just saw him at 10:25 in the library, lt blue.

But he gave me no candy and it was the first time I saw him. He said something like "you can only collect candy every 3 hours"
scienter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:29 AM   #400
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

no candy here and both accounts said I had to wait 3 hours, but they had never gotten any candy.

same here
View Post Originally Posted by scienter
just saw him at 10:25 in the library, lt blue.

But he gave me no candy and it was the first time I saw him. He said something like "you can only collect candy every 3 hours"
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: