Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-20-2011, 09:02 AM   #381
Unregistered

Default Re: The Trick or Treat Ghost Has Returned to the Clubhouse!

when I clicked on the ghost he told me I was only allowed 1 piece of candy per hour but I didn't have ANY candy! So disappointed
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2011, 09:02 AM   #382

ottermellon is an unparalleled talent
ottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by ljay
I got the every hour message, too...but have not collected my first piece of candy!
i was able to multiple click on three accounts earlier...

now on the other accounts, am getting the "you can only collect candy every hour", even when i did not get any candy on these accounts...

they seemed to fix the multiple glitch only to cause another glitch in the game...

i think they need a new prize...how many pumpkins does one need?

happy hunting...
ottermellon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:02 AM   #383
Come in and see the
Gift Guru

swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!

I'm gettting the same problem. I don't have any candy and he won't give me any candy..that's a trick, not a treat!
swanjo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:05 AM   #384
Luv Wacky POI
Webkinz :)

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

I saw him in collector room every 30 minutes 9:26 and 9:56....
kuhl123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:11 AM   #385
fvb
twilight1977
Gift Guru

fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence
fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence

blue games and collector 10:11
now getting message every 3 hours
fvb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:11 AM   #386

odonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guide

Now it says I have to wait THREE hrs & I still don't have any candy!
odonnj is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:13 AM   #387
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

For those who have finished, is the Jack-o-lantern the same as it's always been? Or are there new options?
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:14 AM   #388

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Saw him at :11. Now it says I can collect every 3 hours. Lots of pumpkins popped up, but no "Trick or Treat" so I don't think anyone is getting candy.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:14 AM   #389
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

For those of you w/ the glitch of no candy, does clearing the cache help?
momwhoplays is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:14 AM   #390
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

What a shame that Ganz didn't just leave the ghost alone. At least he was giving candy. Really, what does it matter if he is giving out some extra? We were a lot happier before Ganz started 'fixing' - sigh! I hope the ghost is giving candy out again soon.
jms40 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: