Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-20-2011, 12:16 AM   #21
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber
Default Re: The Trick or Treat Ghost Has Returned to the Clubhouse!

I'm waiting in the Yellow Bowling Room and the Restaurant while I finish off some work emails.....
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2011, 12:16 AM   #22
owlboy1
Webkinz :)

volblaster is just really nicevolblaster is just really nice

Just saw him in yellow collector and light blue trade on 2 different accounts at 1:15
volblaster is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 12:16 AM   #23
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

What's the sound he makes? Is it loud?
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 12:17 AM   #24

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

The glitch it still working for me, I just got 9 candies in a row from him!

vanberk, he makes a pretty loud ghoulish laughing sound.
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 12:17 AM   #25

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

:15 in blue super chef room (7 pieces of candy)
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 12:17 AM   #26

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

He's loud!

I got two pieces on two accounts and one piece on one account and the fourth account got booted from the clubhouse just before he showed!
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 12:20 AM   #27

tusks is just really nicetusks is just really nice

Donation Award 

Just got him at 314 in the light green collector room and WAS ABLE to collect 9 pieces of candy before he disappeared. Had a feeling I could get all of them but he disappeared.
tusks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 12:20 AM   #28
I rocks
Gift Guru

yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine
yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine

I have decided to stay in the same rooms I found him first time and he just showed up in both:

3:16 Yellow Super Chef Room
3:16 Light Green Reading Room

I have now 8 pieces of candy on one account and 10 on the other one.
yaniella is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 12:20 AM   #29
MorganasMom

kristaw5 is a forum hero
kristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum hero

went into a room and I saw other people's pumpkins and saying trick or treat but i couldn't see the ghost. Do you have to be in the room already when he arrives?
kristaw5 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 12:21 AM   #30
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by kristaw5
went into a room and I saw other people's pumpkins and saying trick or treat but i couldn't see the ghost. Do you have to be in the room already when he arrives?
that happened to me too?
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: