Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-20-2011, 04:09 AM   #221
Gift Guru

Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!

Default Re: The Trick or Treat Ghost Has Returned to the Clubhouse!

View Post Originally Posted by DakotaKinz
I am so happy to hear you have a lucky account. I was lucky too - especially because I came to the party late and was afraid I missed out. Then had crashes like crazy so I am just now seeing my second ghost.
My laptop has decided to have issues with firefox and it keeps crashing. Its a new problem for me and I haven't been able to figure it out yet so I was happy the ghost showed up fast and let me click so many times. Glad you are on a lucky server too!

Have a good night everyone and happy clicking
Lioness is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2011, 04:13 AM   #222
Webkinz :)

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Hide-and-seek
I have 26 accounts... 17 participated in the last Halloween club event ( not all finished ) so all 21 were be able to get multiple candies this year the rest who are new or did not do hunt last year are getting only one candy every 3 hour
sorry a meant all 17 accounts that participated in the last Halloween club event all 17 were be able to get multiple candies

it is late ....
Hide-and-seek is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 04:13 AM   #223
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by kittycat mommy
Thank you, DakotaKinz.
Have a wonderful day.................Happy Halloween!!
Thank you Kittycat Mommy! Good luck with the ghost and same best wishes to you for a wonderful day and a Happy Halloween!

View Post Originally Posted by Lioness
My laptop has decided to have issues with firefox and it keeps crashing. Its a new problem for me and I haven't been able to figure it out yet so I was happy the ghost showed up fast and let me click so many times. Glad you are on a lucky server too!

Have a good night everyone and happy clicking
Thank you and you too Lioness!

View Post Originally Posted by yaniella
I will keep my fingers crossed for you that he shows up in 15 min so you won't have to look for him again
Thank you again! You helped me immensely tonight, such a huge weight off of me to have my account almost done on the first night. OH! He just showed up! I get to finish my account tonight!

This sure is helpful for all the people with multiple accounts! Good night!

Yellow Chef's room @ :12
DakotaKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 04:16 AM   #224
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Hide-and-seek
sorry a meant all 17 accounts that participated in the last Halloween club event all 17 were be able to get multiple candies

it is late ....
That's interesting, that the new accounts didn't get affected. Hmmm, you may have cracked the secret to this phenomena!

It's great news for you though, 17 accounts is alot to do one candy at a time.

Good night, happy candy hunting!
DakotaKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 04:17 AM   #225
Diabetes Awareness

grammak has disabled reputation

All my deluxe accounts I could click on the ghost multiple times but non deluxe accounts were all every 3 hrs
grammak is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 04:22 AM   #226

odonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guide

My 3 non-Deluxe accts were able to click multiple times. I do 2 accts at a time using Firefox & have completed 7 accts & almost finished with another one. I'm just starting to try on the one new acct, another non-Deluxe one, that I help with.
odonnj is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 04:23 AM   #227
kiyomi63

Noralee defies all oddsNoralee defies all odds
Noralee defies all odds

All six of my accounts are Deluxe but any that I made in the last four months haven't been able to use this new glitch and they all have been told to come back in another three hours... so it seems like only the older accounts are on servers that have it!!
Noralee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 04:29 AM   #228

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by DakotaKinz
That's interesting, that the new accounts didn't get affected. Hmmm, you may have cracked the secret to this phenomena!

It's great news for you though, 17 accounts is alot to do one candy at a time.

Good night, happy candy hunting!
not nessesery new . only the ones that did not do last years Hunt ( i have one old account that did not hunt at least 3 years so that one got only one candy as well
Hide-and-seek is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 04:42 AM   #229
Diabetes Awareness

grammak has disabled reputation

Why can't they just keep everyones accounts on the same level playing field so that we can all just have FUN - new members and old?

he is in green girls rule room now

green girls rule room NOW

Last edited by grammak; 10-20-2011 at 04:41 AM..
grammak is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 04:48 AM   #230

odonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by odonnj
My 3 non-Deluxe accts were able to click multiple times. I do 2 accts at a time using Firefox & have completed 7 accts & almost finished with another one. I'm just starting to try on the one new acct, another non-Deluxe one, that I help with.
Finsihed w my 8th accts but the 1 NEW acct has to wait 3 hrs before collecting 1 candy. Good luck everyone with getting all your pieces! \

View Post Originally Posted by odonnj
Finsihed my 8th acct but the 1 NEW acct has to wait 3 hrs before collecting 1 candy. Good luck everyone with getting all your pieces! \
odonnj is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: