Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-20-2011, 02:59 AM   #171
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber
Default Re: The Trick or Treat Ghost Has Returned to the Clubhouse!

yellow reading room - got last 2 needed for one account there and got pumpkin!! yay!

trying for last piece for other account before sleeep.....
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2011, 02:59 AM   #172
I rocks
Gift Guru

yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine
yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by vanberk
Unless we're cranky, then it means "dratted" husband, etc. hahaha
View Post Originally Posted by Lambchop77
Mine isn't always so darling though. lol I'd like to say PH, for PAIN husband. lol
Well, both are usable....depending on circumstances

Ghost just showed up for me in light blue 22 Exercise Room
yaniella is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 02:59 AM   #173
Sheryl is wacky!
Webkinz :)

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

How often can we collect?
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 03:00 AM   #174
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

Heard a GREAT one tonight - a woman referred to her "WASbund!" (her ex-) VERY funny.
Old 10-20-2011, 03:01 AM   #175
I rocks
Gift Guru

yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by slbradshaw
How often can we collect?
depending on which server you are...if you are on account with glitch, then you can collect as many as you can click while you see the ghost...otherwise, every 3 hours
Old 10-20-2011, 03:03 AM   #176
kiyomi63

Noralee defies all oddsNoralee defies all odds
Noralee defies all odds

I just saw the Ghost for the second time and got the other five candies I needed to finish my collection for my main account already!! Happy Halloween everyone!! I'm sure glad to be on a server that has this new glitch... just finished customising my very first pumpkin!!
Noralee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 03:05 AM   #177
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Do we know which servers have the glitch?
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 03:08 AM   #178
kiyomi63

Noralee defies all oddsNoralee defies all odds
Noralee defies all odds

Someone else reported NA server ten... that's the only one that I know so I went to the clubhouse right away as I had an account on that server as well and did it there!!
Noralee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 03:12 AM   #179
I rocks
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by slbradshaw
Do we know which servers have the glitch?
I don't, sorry But you will know as soon as you try to click on him the second time...if you are lucky, you get second candy and so on....if not, he will let you know you can only collect thenm every 3 hours. Good luck

He was just in Light Blue Exercise Room 22 @ 4:10

Last edited by yaniella; 10-20-2011 at 03:15 AM..
Old 10-20-2011, 03:14 AM   #180
Grateful
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber

Finished 2 accounts and got 7 candies on a 3rd one. Will ready for bed and if I get another round, great and if not, must sign off.

Thank you all for sharing this. It was fun! And thanks for your good luck charminess, Yaniella!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: