Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-20-2011, 02:44 AM   #161
I rocks
Gift Guru

yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine
yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: The Trick or Treat Ghost Has Returned to the Clubhouse!

View Post Originally Posted by Lambchop77
Too funny! I did the same thing last year. I'd go and make dinner, and have the sound up real loud so I didn't miss him! Be running over like a crazy person! Yes, he thought I was nuts. He saw me doing it tonight and said "Oh no, not that again!" LOL
yaniella is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2011, 02:44 AM   #162
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by nana
I have been getting him in Collector Room Yellow 1 and Collector Room Green 73. hopefully that will not change
He skipped Green 73 this time but showed up in Yellow 1
nana is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 02:47 AM   #163
Webkinz :)

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by vanberk
That's why I'm excited about maybe being able to complete these before bed!!! No risk of broken legs leaping my way back to the computer at the sound of ghostly laughter!
Same here, won't that be nice! I even got my pumpkin on one of my sites. So that works already okay too. They better not try and take anything away tomorrow when they fix it!
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 02:48 AM   #164
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

View Post Originally Posted by Coolgirl27965
What's DH, DD, DS etc. mean? I've heard it many times, I am wondering if it means Dear Husband, Dear Son, Dear Daughter etc.
^^ Anyone know what they mean?
Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 02:48 AM   #165

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Yes coolgirl, they mean dear husband, dear son ect..
Old 10-20-2011, 02:49 AM   #166
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

View Post Originally Posted by Lambchop77
Yes coolgirl, they mean dear husband, dear son ect..
Thank you
Old 10-20-2011, 02:49 AM   #167
I rocks
Gift Guru

yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine
yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Coolgirl27965
What's DH, DD, DS etc. mean? I've heard it many times, I am wondering if it means Dear Husband, Dear Son, Dear Daughter etc.
Hi Coolgirl,
you are absolutely right Also some people change dear for darling...DH/Darling Husband, etc....
yaniella is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 02:50 AM   #168
Call me Submerged

View Post Originally Posted by yaniella
Hi Coolgirl,
you are absolutely right Also some people change dear for darling...DH/Darling Husband, etc....
Thanks, didn't know sometimes they mean Darling
Old 10-20-2011, 02:56 AM   #169
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

Unless we're cranky, then it means "dratted" husband, etc. hahaha
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 02:56 AM   #170

Mine isn't always so darling though. lol I'd like to say PH, for PAIN husband. lol

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: