Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-01-2010, 06:58 AM   #61
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 
Default Re: Triceratops Retirement Party Underway, but no sign of Cupcake *New Update*

I *have* the triceratops and I can do the special dailies but absolutely no sign of the special cupcake as of one minute ago.
Asacardimus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2010, 07:06 AM   #62
Webkinz :)
gramearp is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Triceratops Retirement Party Underway, but no sign of Cupcake *New Update*

I have a triceratops and I didn't get a cupcake. Hope they fix the glitch soon.

gramearp proud mother of 185 webbies
gramearp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 07:19 AM   #63
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I hope they fix this before dd wakes up...she might think she's getting punished for the sock monster cheater pants thing again! haha! My Triceratops, Cometosis, has not received her cupcake yet...

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...little-596798/
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 07:20 AM   #64
roopod

Roopod5 is an unknown quantity at this point

I received a cupcake on both north american accounts ~ just about 10 minutes ago. I hope that Ganz fixing this for everyone soon.
Roopod5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 07:25 AM   #65
ael613

dolphin9797 is a jewel in the roughdolphin9797 is a jewel in the rough

on my american account i got a cupcake as soon as i logged in.:goo:

and i don't even own a triceratops
dolphin9797 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 07:27 AM   #66
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

That's weird, my NA account (and my euro and asian) had nothing...I tried logging out and back in...still nothing..DD is still sleeping so I'll have to wait to find out bout her's...
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 07:44 AM   #67
grammiedkinz

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

Morning all - I have 5 accounts on different servers and none of them got a cupcake this morning. I have the triceratops on one of those accounts too! My nephew did get one. I cleaned my cache and I am now trying another browser. Popups are allowed...
grammiedkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 07:46 AM   #68
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

I haven't gotten any cupcakes from any account (Asian, Euro, Amer) and I'm wondering why. Pretty soon my Asain account won't get a cupcake.
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 08:07 AM   #69
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

Click the image to open in full size.
BalletDancer97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 08:10 AM   #70

webkinzaddict1 will become famous soon enough

I got a cupcake and i do not have a triceratops. wierd.
webkinzaddict1 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ricky

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: