Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-02-2010, 08:53 AM   #211
I love giraffes!
Webkinz :)

ginagiraffe is a jewel in the roughginagiraffe is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Triceratops Retirement Party Underway, but no sign of Cupcake *New Update*

I accually collect the retirement cupcakes. I got it after I logged in...but I don't have the pet. I wonder why??
ginagiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2010, 11:04 AM   #212
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

Default Re: Triceratops Retirement Party Underway, but no sign of Cupcake *New Update*

I did not get one, and do not have the pet. However, my daughter did not get one and she DOES have the pet. Should I be calling Webkinz?
amyms is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 11:16 AM   #213
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

Well, this one was just all messed up. I have the triceratops and did not get a cupcake...2 of my granddaughters do NOT even have it and they each got 2 cupcakes..... They got one earlier yesterday, then when they logged in later they got another!
Darlabell is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 11:34 AM   #214
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

Sigh...looks like I will have to go into the now-dreaded trading rooms and see about getting one for her. Phooey!
amyms is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 12:26 PM   #215
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

Just want to let everyone know that I called Ganz this morning about the missing retirement cupcake. Initially the CS rep said that she could not give it to me. Then I explained that I was on my Asian account but did not receive it due to a code error. She went off to do something/talk to someone. After being on hold for awhile, she came back and said the cupcake was in my account but not visible in my dock. She did something to my dock and after I logged off and back on, the cupcake was there. I had her do the same thing to my remaining Asian and my 2 European accounts which were not showing the cupcake and now I have the cupcakes! It sounds like Ganz tried to do something to get the cupcakes to the Asian and European accounts (before or after the fix, I don't know) but it didn't totally work or at least not on my accounts. However, I now have my cupcakes. If you are able to call Ganz today and did not get the cupcake but were on your account at the appropriate time, I would say go for it and see if you can also get your dock 'fixed'.
jms40 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 02:48 PM   #216
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

I STILL DIDN'T GET MY CUPCAKE OH WELL I TRADED SOMBODY A DEX DANGEROUSE SPACE FIGHTER FOR IT I HAVE A LOT OF THEM SO YAH OK SORRY FOR THE SPELLING MISTAKES I AM
zacspet is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 06:02 PM   #217

marganta has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by allthatshimmerz
Oh, I am so sorry this happened to you! It's situations like this that make the Cupcake Caper feel even worse. I bet there were thousands of people who logged in time and again throughout the weekend checking for their cupcakes, then ended up missing out because they weren't home when Ganz finally got their act together and started sending them.

The timing on the Euro accounts was cut really close, and I was darn lucky to get mine. I was getting ready to go out the door and just happened to check WI's homepage one last time. I saw the 5:30 p.m. EST update that Ganz was finally sending them through, and I logged in again during the final half hour before the date was getting ready to roll over to 8/2. Struck out completely on Asia though.

I think Ganz should have to send them out this week to everyone who didn't get them, ESPECIALLY people who have the Triceratops and spent the weekend looking for their cupcakes!! I bet at least 98% of everyone with Asian accounts didn't get one. Now that the delivery programming has recovered from the Ganz Greed Glitch, it shouldn't require very much extra effort to send them out. But wait -- doing so creates a risk that a small percentage of people JUST MIGHT end up with a duplicate cupcake... HEAVEN FORBID!!

I totally agree! Well said! I was playing yesterday but had logged off to do other things by the time the cupcakes finally arrived! No fair! I'm not a triceratops owner, but still. It's one lousy cupcake and I logged on to get it, and didn't. I second the motion that they should just pass them out again. What would it really hurt if some people got duplicates? Really, Ganz.
marganta is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 01:23 AM   #218

firepuck has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Phew! What an intense wait. Like many of you I'm trying to collect each Retirement Cupcake and I wasn't so sure I'd get one this time. My son got one way before I did and he doesn't even own a Triceratops. Eventually mine did show up but I was a little worried! Thanks WI for keeping us so updated!!!
firepuck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 10:44 AM   #219
gramearp is on a distinguished road

Just wanted to let you know that I never received cupcake in my Asia, Europe or US accounts. Also none of my family (six accounts) received cupcakes. Hope Ganz fixes the glitch before next retirement party. I like the cupcakes and wanted to collect all of them.

gramearp proud mother to 187 Webbies:chi:
gramearp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 07:04 PM   #220
Carmel lover

Carmel Cats will become famous soon enough

Aw! Darn it! I forgot to long on that day!
Carmel Cats is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ricky

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: