Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-01-2010, 08:52 PM   #201
Owlflight of LC
Webkinz :)

Owleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Triceratops Retirement Party Underway, but no sign of Cupcake *New Update*

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
I do like the fact that I got to play the games, but I don't think it is very fair that only Triceratop owners get to play the games. I think everyone should get to play. I don't think it is fair to leave others out of the fun. I also don't like the fact I have not gotten my cupcake on my account, mom hasn't on hers, and my niece hasn't on hers. I am the only one who owns the triceratops. I think that Ganz is doing these retirement parties in hopes to get people to run out and buy said retired pet.

So if they are let say $15 a pet and a million people buy the retired pet that puts $15,000,000 in their pockets.

Plus you have the pet of the month which you only get the goods if you adopt it on that very month, so then you got people there too running out to purchase the certain pet. So again if they are $15 x a million is $15,000,000

So if you take the $15,000,000 x 2 you get $30,000,000

figuring of course a million people are doing it.

but even if just a thousand that's 1,000 people (for potm) x 15 = $15,000

and another 1,000 people (for retired pets) x 15 = $15,000

and take $15,000 x 2 = $30,000

either way it adds up to a lot of money for Ganz

and what do we get?

Well....

For POTM we get I think a token, some food, money, and a special prize which are literally just pixels and the only physical thing is the pet which we paid for. Oh and also the extra activities

and for the retired pet...we get 2 extra activities and maybe if we are lucky a cupcake.

So yeahhh.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL brilliant! You just made a great point there!
Owleyes13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2010, 08:54 PM   #202

lickerish100 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Triceratops Retirement Party Underway, but no sign of Cupcake *New Update*

i got one now
lickerish100 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 09:36 PM   #203
MOKONA <3
Gifted

laurenbay5 has a spectacular aura aboutlaurenbay5 has a spectacular aura about

I got the cupcake on my american account. Sorry to everyone who didn't get a cupcake
laurenbay5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 10:07 PM   #204
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

my euro and asian accts did not get any cupcakes and ive been in and out of them yesterday but not today until it was too late............. on my north american accts i got my cupcakes.

i do not have any triceratops adopted.

im so sick of them not having it together. or giving us rules and then changing them. i wonder what the rules really are now. do we all get cupcakes or not, will i have to scramble and adopt whatever pet is retiring, since they dont give much notice, if i want a cupcake?????????............ this is crazy and someone posted earlier............. it is about greed now, thinking we will buy a pet to make them money so we can get a cupcake? really ganz???
i mean if i already have it, i might as well adopt it , but really? we will go out and buy one for fifteen bucks to get a retirement cupcake???????????????

how. dumb. you . think. we. are.
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 11:27 PM   #205

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

I was on my account that has the triceratops, and didn't get the cupcake. I did get to play one "extra" game. I guess that's better than nothing.

You know, I think we should all just stop complaining about how Ganz runs (ruins) WebKinz World. We are just wasting our breath. They don't listen. They don't care. It's all about the money.

Didn't this use to be fun?

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 02:33 AM   #206

Kiwi803 is on a distinguished road

I didn't get my cupcake T_T
I was on and off for 4 hours yesterday, trying to get the cupcake. But I was too late because I had to go to dinner later that evening, and I didn't get a chance to use my computer after that.
Kiwi803 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 03:51 AM   #207
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Kiwi803
I didn't get my cupcake T_T
I was on and off for 4 hours yesterday, trying to get the cupcake. But I was too late because I had to go to dinner later that evening, and I didn't get a chance to use my computer after that.
Oh, I am so sorry this happened to you! It's situations like this that make the Cupcake Caper feel even worse. I bet there were thousands of people who logged in time and again throughout the weekend checking for their cupcakes, then ended up missing out because they weren't home when Ganz finally got their act together and started sending them.

The timing on the Euro accounts was cut really close, and I was darn lucky to get mine. I was getting ready to go out the door and just happened to check WI's homepage one last time. I saw the 5:30 p.m. EST update that Ganz was finally sending them through, and I logged in again during the final half hour before the date was getting ready to roll over to 8/2. Struck out completely on Asia though.

I think Ganz should have to send them out this week to everyone who didn't get them, ESPECIALLY people who have the Triceratops and spent the weekend looking for their cupcakes!! I bet at least 98% of everyone with Asian accounts didn't get one. Now that the delivery programming has recovered from the Ganz Greed Glitch, it shouldn't require very much extra effort to send them out. But wait -- doing so creates a risk that a small percentage of people JUST MIGHT end up with a duplicate cupcake... HEAVEN FORBID!!
allthatshimmerz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 07:43 AM   #208
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

I'm really disappointed because I never got one on ANY of my accounts. I went on yesterday several different times and no cupcake. This one looked really cool too.
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 07:56 AM   #209
Diabetes Awareness

stuffedwithfun is on a distinguished road

Several people in my family actually got 2 retirement cupcakes yesterday on each account. Only one of us actually owned the retiring pet though.
stuffedwithfun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 08:15 AM   #210
h92

h92 is on a distinguished road

Well I am kind of sad now.... I really wanted one of those cupcakes and I didn't notice this update until now. Fingers crossed that someone got on my account and got one

Yaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks like my mom did see the update and get on my accoundt to recieve my cupcake I am sooooo happy. I can't wait for the next cupcake to come out.

Last edited by h92; 08-02-2010 at 08:15 AM..
h92 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ricky

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: