Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-01-2010, 05:02 PM   #181
Webkinz :)

kittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant future

Default Re: Triceratops Retirement Party Underway, but no sign of Cupcake *New Update*

Well, I just logged into Webkinz, American account .......... and got my cupcake!!! Hopefully this has now been fixed for all
kittycat mommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2010, 05:03 PM   #182

xDNetalya is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Triceratops Retirement Party Underway, but no sign of Cupcake *New Update*

I just got mine today! I never adopted the Triceratops .. but happy retirement! (:
xDNetalya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 05:05 PM   #183
Lil Kinz
lightning1723 is an unknown quantity at this point

when i logged in to get my cupcake i logged in as my rhino and didn't get one.
when i logged in again as my triceratops i got my cupcake.
maybe you have to log in as your triceratops.
lightning1723 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 05:11 PM   #184
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by jellydonut
Well, I do not know how to post an update, but i made an account this morning for a pink googles, (minnesotatwins2010) and got a cupcake. A few minutes ago (4:45) i got another one! i tried logging in again but didn't get anymore, anyone know why i got double cupcakes??

Oh, and so any Asian accounts i can give away a cupcake!!
ohhh I do like the name! I would have used the name Twinkies!
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 05:18 PM   #185
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I received cupcakes on all of my family's American accounts (just after 5pm). My Asian accounts did not receive them.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 05:18 PM   #186
Dogzclawspaws225

Dogzclawspaws22 is an unknown quantity at this point

cupcakeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this cupcake is like all of the rest, cute with frosting bow to the cupcake i already have at least 10 of the other cupcakes from my accounts and my moms account
Dogzclawspaws22 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 05:23 PM   #187
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Checked accounts got on all but Asian ones
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 05:28 PM   #188
NancyDfan

NancyDrew will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Owleyes13
Strange. Wow, people are serious about this cupcake! Lots of comments! Haha! YAY! Problem's fixed! Cupcakes 4 everyone!
I think it's more about the principle and how Ganz has acted. Anycase, I'm glad people have gotten their cupcakes! I'm sorry for those who didn't in the Asian accounts if you don't have any other accounts.
NancyDrew is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 05:34 PM   #189

piperpoo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey everyone, i just happened to log into webkinz after reading about the triceratops cupcake, and i know it says that only the owners of that pet get it, but i dont have that pet and i just got the cupcake.

i see other people have gotten it too without the pet, well happy retirement triceratops!!!

Last edited by piperpoo1; 08-01-2010 at 05:34 PM..
piperpoo1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 05:47 PM   #190

CocoChanel is an unknown quantity at this point

Ahh, I have 2 cupcakes now. I got one before Ganz fixed the glitch, & one after. Anyone want a cupcake who didn't get one?
CocoChanel is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ricky

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: