Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-01-2010, 03:04 PM   #141
Gifted

lightning bolt is sweet stuff
lightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stuff

Default Re: Triceratops Retirement Party Underway, but no sign of Cupcake *New Update*

I own the triceratops, and did not get a cupcake today
lightning bolt is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2010, 03:16 PM   #142
Webkinz :)

lou1974 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Triceratops Retirement Party Underway, but no sign of Cupcake *New Update*

Well we have 6 accounts and none of them got a cupcake. Oh well just another disappointment from Ganz. I have had Webkins for almost 3 years now and I have slowly watched as the whole site has basically went down hill. I can say for a fact that I wont be buying anymore webkinz or renewing our Deluxe. When you cant log in or play the games its not worth the headache. I think it stupid that everyone cant have a cupcake. What is it costing Ganz? Nothing!
lou1974 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 03:24 PM   #143

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

I do like the fact that I got to play the games, but I don't think it is very fair that only Triceratop owners get to play the games. I think everyone should get to play. I don't think it is fair to leave others out of the fun. I also don't like the fact I have not gotten my cupcake on my account, mom hasn't on hers, and my niece hasn't on hers. I am the only one who owns the triceratops. I think that Ganz is doing these retirement parties in hopes to get people to run out and buy said retired pet.

So if they are let say $15 a pet and a million people buy the retired pet that puts $15,000,000 in their pockets.

Plus you have the pet of the month which you only get the goods if you adopt it on that very month, so then you got people there too running out to purchase the certain pet. So again if they are $15 x a million is $15,000,000

So if you take the $15,000,000 x 2 you get $30,000,000

figuring of course a million people are doing it.

but even if just a thousand that's 1,000 people (for potm) x 15 = $15,000

and another 1,000 people (for retired pets) x 15 = $15,000

and take $15,000 x 2 = $30,000

either way it adds up to a lot of money for Ganz

and what do we get?

Well....

For POTM we get I think a token, some food, money, and a special prize which are literally just pixels and the only physical thing is the pet which we paid for. Oh and also the extra activities

and for the retired pet...we get 2 extra activities and maybe if we are lucky a cupcake.

So yeahhh.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 03:32 PM   #144

karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep
karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep

I got a cupcake and DON'T have that pet
karategurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 03:36 PM   #145
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

An update from our accts... none of them received cupcakes today. None for tri owners and none for others.

We are hoping for a do-over on this ret party! And we are hoping that Ganz will decide to continue to allow everyone to collect cupcakes. My little ones and I thought that this was a fun new thing.
♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 03:48 PM   #146
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by lou1974
Well we have 6 accounts and none of them got a cupcake. Oh well just another disappointment from Ganz. I have had Webkins for almost 3 years now and I have slowly watched as the whole site has basically went down hill. I can say for a fact that I wont be buying anymore webkinz or renewing our Deluxe. When you cant log in or play the games its not worth the headache. I think it stupid that everyone cant have a cupcake. What is it costing Ganz? Nothing!
I feel exactly the same. The most I may do is buy 1 pet each year to keep my account open. No more extras, that's for sure. I can't play for enjoyment anymore, it's always broken, it causes me stress instead of relieving it. It really has gone down hill over the last few years. I started playing in 07' and it has changed a lot since then, most of it not for the better. It's a shame, it makes me sad.
bc2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 03:50 PM   #147
j1230 is a jewel in the roughj1230 is a jewel in the rough

I have the triceratops. No cupcake.
j1230 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 03:51 PM   #148
Autumn <3
Gifted

britluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonder

i don't have a triceratops on either of my accounts, one acc got a cupcake and one didn't.
britluvswebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 03:54 PM   #149
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

No cupcakes for me....at least I am not alone. Webkinz is getting more and more dissapointing all the time.....very sad.
catsinparadise is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 03:56 PM   #150
Diabetes Awareness!

queenbeemmz is a jewel in the roughqueenbeemmz is a jewel in the rough

I have a triceratops and have logged onto my account 4 times since midnight and have not received the retirement cupcake. I think if Ganz is going to continue with their "retirement celebrations" they need to get the issues worked out with them. After last time with the bubblegum cat and now with the triceratops, it seems they are "aggravation celebrations" instead!
queenbeemmz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ricky

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: