Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-01-2010, 12:21 PM   #121
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Triceratops Retirement Party Underway, but no sign of Cupcake *New Update*

i didn't get any! and i have the dino!
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2010, 12:28 PM   #122
Webkinz :)

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 
Default Re: Triceratops Retirement Party Underway, but no sign of Cupcake *New Update*

View Post Originally Posted by bc2
This is what happens when Ganz gets greedy. They decided to try and make only the owners of a particular type of pet get the cupcake, as an incentive to try and get people to buy future pets that are announced as retiring with a party. Now instead, they just fouled up the whole thing and made it unfair to everyone, both owners of that pet and non-owners as well.

They need to learn to leave well enough alone. If someone in their irresponsible, incompetent company actually managed to make a cupcake delivering system work decently, why go and mess with it? They should have realized it was a miracle in the first place that the original system worked as decently as it did with their competency level. Way to go Ganz, you've hit another home run.
I couldn't have said it better!! I have 4 accounts, all Deluxe and the Triceratop, no cupcake. Trust me, if it can be ******* up, just leave it to Ganz!!!!They can mess up anything!!.Too bad the only ones who suffer are the kids. But hah, Ganz's new motto seems to be. WHO CARES ABOUT THE KIDS.!!!!!!!!!!
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 12:43 PM   #123
h94

h94 is on a distinguished road

I didn't get one.... Only one person I know got one and they don't have the pet.
h94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 01:51 PM   #124
grammiedkinz

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

I have 5 accounts and no cupcakes, even on the account that has a triceratops. My nephew got his this morning. He is on server wapi7 but so is one of my accounts that does not have a cupcake. My nephew's account is deluxe and so are all 5 of my accounts.
grammiedkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 01:53 PM   #125
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I am a triceratops owner, and I didn't receive a cupcake on my account. This is my Asian account, and I did log on to that account several times on Aug. 1 Asan time again during Aug. 1 EST time.
Serena is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 01:54 PM   #126
Unregistered

Question Re: Triceratops Retirement Party Underway, but no sign of Cupcake *New Update*

i have the tricratops but still haven't recived my cupcake yet. What's going on?
Old 08-01-2010, 01:58 PM   #127
grammiedkinz

View Post Originally Posted by allthatshimmerz
I 100% agree!! It was a miracle that the original cupcake delivery system went off without a hitch.

I thought the concept of celebrating pet retirements was wonderful--throwing a giant party for all of Webkinz World to honor the pet who is leaving us, complete with cupcake for everyone! But Ganz had to get greedy, and in doing so they trashed the magnificence of the celebration! It's no longer a celebration for everyone in WW; rather, only for those people who forked out the cash to buy that specific pet. Who throws a part and only gives cake to SOME of their guests? That's what Ganz has done here and it's a nothing but a bunch of greedy hooey.

Ganz, let the retiring pet owners have their special activities as part of the celebration, but for gosh sakes don't be so greedy and cheap as to deny everyone a cupcake! For crying out loud, you're just giving away a few extra pixels! The retirement itself and lack of future availability will make a person decide to buy or not buy the pet, not the darn cupcake. And if you can't give a cupcake to everyone, then stop calling it a celebration and stop splashing your big party announcements about it all over WW.
I had the triceratops pet at home and put it on for this event and I didn't even get a cupcake. Are you saying only the people buying estore triceratops got one; because my nephew did get a cupcake and he does not have the pet in any way. The 'events' for retirees are not so great as to cause anyone to buy the pet in my eyes; but it is nice of them to give people that really want a pet to buy it. I happen to have a dinosaur collection at one account.
Old 08-01-2010, 02:03 PM   #128
GO SAINTS!!!!
Gifted

evlangelfire89 is just really niceevlangelfire89 is just really nice

I logged in and got my cupcake w/o a problem. I've had a triceratops since the month they came out.

I also logged onto my bf's account and he had a cupcake. He doesn't have a triceratops.

Last edited by evlangelfire89; 08-01-2010 at 02:21 PM..
evlangelfire89 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 02:04 PM   #129
grammiedkinz

Default Re: Triceratops Retirement Party Underway, but no sign of Cupcake

View Post Originally Posted by MAMA5517
I just logged on my two Asian accounts and both got a cupcake, here's the picture (date circled in the upper right corner):

Click the image to open in full size.
Maybe that is part of the problem... my front page has a different pic... with the trieceratops in it...
Old 08-01-2010, 02:06 PM   #130

kittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant future

Just wanted to share that I am a Triceratop owner and I did not get a cupcake when I signed in today American account.
kittycat mommy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ricky

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: