Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-01-2010, 10:37 AM   #111
Unregistered

Default Re: Triceratops Retirement Party Underway, but no sign of Cupcake *New Update*

I've never gone to a party where only the guest of honor got refreshments and got to play the games.

This isn't a party.

If only the retiring pet gets a cupcake, I think the event should be renamed 'retirement notice' or 'retirement award'. Or even 'retired pet of the month/fortnight/week/day'.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2010, 10:38 AM   #112
onderful
Webkinz :)

bubble3495 is a glorious beacon of lightbubble3495 is a glorious beacon of lightbubble3495 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Triceratops Retirement Party Underway, but no sign of Cupcake *New Update*

i got a cupcake and i dont even have the triceratops lol!
bubble3495 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 10:43 AM   #113
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I wonder if someone else could try twittering them about it. I did, but I never see answers to my twitters and don't have twitter on my cell phone because it costs me for texts.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 11:01 AM   #114
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by bc2
This is what happens when Ganz gets greedy. They decided to try and make only the owners of a particular type of pet get the cupcake, as an incentive to try and get people to buy future pets that are announced as retiring with a party. Now instead, they just fouled up the whole thing and made it unfair to everyone, both owners of that pet and non-owners as well.

They need to learn to leave well enough alone. If someone in their irresponsible, incompetent company actually managed to make a cupcake delivering system work decently, why go and mess with it? They should have realized it was a miracle in the first place that the original system worked as decently as it did with their competency level. Way to go Ganz, you've hit another home run.
I 100% agree!! It was a miracle that the original cupcake delivery system went off without a hitch.

I thought the concept of celebrating pet retirements was wonderful--throwing a giant party for all of Webkinz World to honor the pet who is leaving us, complete with cupcake for everyone! But Ganz had to get greedy, and in doing so they trashed the magnificence of the celebration! It's no longer a celebration for everyone in WW; rather, only for those people who forked out the cash to buy that specific pet. Who throws a part and only gives cake to SOME of their guests? That's what Ganz has done here and it's a nothing but a bunch of greedy hooey.

Ganz, let the retiring pet owners have their special activities as part of the celebration, but for gosh sakes don't be so greedy and cheap as to deny everyone a cupcake! For crying out loud, you're just giving away a few extra pixels! The retirement itself and lack of future availability will make a person decide to buy or not buy the pet, not the darn cupcake. And if you can't give a cupcake to everyone, then stop calling it a celebration and stop splashing your big party announcements about it all over WW.
allthatshimmerz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 11:26 AM   #115
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

I was logging on to get the bee antenna and out of the 5 deluxe accounts only 1 had the cupcake. We do not have the triceratops on any of the accounts! Always an adventure....
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 11:29 AM   #116
1Doglover12345

1Doglover has a spectacular aura about1Doglover has a spectacular aura about

my brother got a cupcake for the dino but he doesn't have the pet
i didn't get one
1Doglover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 11:41 AM   #117

Cloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talent

I have the triceratops on one acount, but didn't get a cupcake on any accounts.
Cloud is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 11:44 AM   #118

wolflver is a name known to allwolflver is a name known to allwolflver is a name known to all

I have a tri-top, and i have not gotten my cupcake. it is 5:43pm in my europe account. Actually NONE of our 19 account got any cupcake yet9Asian,europe,or american!:gwolf:
wolflver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 11:54 AM   #119
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

We have not gotten on any of our accounts, one acct has a triceratops
CCBMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 12:04 PM   #120
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by WebRegi
My Deluxe accounts didn't get a cupcake. But my accounts without deluxe got cupcakes. Has this been true for anyone else.
All of my accounts are deluxe.
Nice observation!
I'd like to know the answer.
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ricky

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: