Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average. Display Modes
Old 03-04-2009, 04:07 PM   #81
Webkinz :)

codypennant is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Treetop Room Available For Birds in Webkinz World!

I don't have a bird badge (even though I have the hummingbird, phoenix, and googles), but I was able to buy this room. I love it!

Now, they need to add a new name possibility for the room on the maps. The Treehouse would be perfect.

---------- codypennant added 4 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

It seems you need a flying pet.
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by codypennant; 03-04-2009 at 04:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
codypennant is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2009, 04:15 PM   #82
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
If you are using Internet Explorer, you probably have to go to your Tool Menu, click on "Delete Browsing History" and then Delete your "Temporary internet files" and "Delete cookies". Then open up a new Internet Explorer window, choose your language, and then log back in. Let me know if this helps. (It is what I have to do after any WW long maintenance in order to see the new items)
thank you for the advice. I've been using firefox though, and I've tried logging in and back out again... I'm hoping that only some accounts have this feature because they're still "testing it out" and it will become available to everyone else later!
CrystalFlute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 04:20 PM   #83
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

Cool! I'm gonna buy one!
januarywebkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 04:21 PM   #84

webbies4me is on a distinguished road

i wish it would work for me! i have four birds the cardnal the chickidee the tocan and the big and little penguin i waant it sooooooooooooooooooooo bad.
webbies4me is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 04:25 PM   #85
mathmagician101

mathmagician101 is on a distinguished road

mine is not working. . . . . . . . . i have two bird webkinz, the parakeet and phoenix. should i have the chance to use the tree top room?
help me someone!!!!!
mathmagician101 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 04:36 PM   #86
cooljeff429 is an unknown quantity at this point

for some reason it wont allow me to have a roof.. I bought a parrot a couple months ago... I NEED ONE>
cooljeff429 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 04:37 PM   #87
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
do bats count as birds?
That's a good question.. I mean, bats are definitely not birds, but Ganz says "flying animals" so.... hmmm... good question!
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 04:46 PM   #88

MrsG23 is an unknown quantity at this point

So, penguins are birds and I have the large and small Webkinz penguing (no other birds). Apparently, since my penguins can't fly up to the treetops, they can't buy a treetop room!

Hopefully Ganz straightens it out soon.
MrsG23 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 04:50 PM   #89
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by MrsG23
So, penguins are birds and I have the large and small Webkinz penguing (no other birds). Apparently, since my penguins can't fly up to the treetops, they can't buy a treetop room!

Hopefully Ganz straightens it out soon.
I'm afraid that it is not a glitch. The newspaper article clearly says that only flying animals count. I've heard numerous reports of bat owners being able to buy trees.
sydney88 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 04:50 PM   #90
cwhitestamper will become famous soon enough

Here are some cool beds you can use in the tree top theme room! Fun discovering new things.
Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgtree top room.jpg (77.8 KB, 2 views)
cwhitestamper is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: