Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average. Display Modes
Old 03-04-2009, 01:51 PM   #61
Webkinz :)
snoodle4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Treetop Room Available For Birds in Webkinz World!

I had to clear my computer's cache before I could buy a treetop room. Maybe this will work for more bird owners.
snoodle4 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2009, 02:06 PM   #62
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

weird... I have the "bird badge" or whatever it is, but it's because I have a Penguin... does that mean that since I have a 'bird' webkinz, I can purchase a treetop room? Because I can't right now... but if it requires adoption of an ACTUAL FLYING PET, then I'll have something to save up my allowance for!!
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 02:06 PM   #63

HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!

I am SO buying two-one for my cardinal and the other for my :toucan:. I'm a little mad at myself for adopting my toucan yesterday if the treetop rooms come with bird adoptions.
HuskyLuv is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 02:09 PM   #64
Lil Kinz
Mauihawaii95 is an unknown quantity at this point

I just read that there will be a theme for the treetop room! However I have a canary, but I can't buy the treetop room. I hope I can soon!
Mauihawaii95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 02:15 PM   #65
PMme4it
Gift Guru

DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Myrmaid73
Ohh, I love that! I'm planning on buying a phoenix and this would be an absolutely perfect room for her!

The furniture that can't be placed in the room - could that possibly be because this room will only take outdoor furniture? It would make sense to me if that is the case.
My Phoenix's bed will not fit in the treetop room. I am SO bummed. I have called Ganz to find out if they are planning on fixing it. That bed should be able to go outdoors!

---------- DramaQueen added 1 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by HuskyLuv
I am SO buying two-one for my cardinal and the other for my :toucan:. I'm a little mad at myself for adopting my toucan yesterday if the treetop rooms come with bird adoptions.
I did NOT get a treetop room with the adoption of my Phoenix. It may be because I have over 10, and like the underwater rooms, you only get one if you have less than 10 webkinz.

Last edited by DramaQueen; 03-04-2009 at 02:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
DramaQueen is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 02:23 PM   #66
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

ohh goodie goodie goodie this is wicked exciting . thanks for the update
ajoysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 02:31 PM   #67
Proud to be
Gift Guru

Flicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of light

I bought a tree top room for my pheonix but Im a little upset that I can put the pheonix PSI Bed in the room. Since the bed comes with the Pheonix it should be able to go in the tree top room. So now I have a room that Im not going to use because the Pheonix is the only bird I have but I want to use his bed in his room.

Flicka
Flicka28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 02:33 PM   #68

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

I don't have the option yet either. I have so many birds, two bats, etc. I have no idea what's going on. I have the bird badge too. I guess we'll see what happens when they sort out this glitchiness.
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 02:38 PM   #69
oe is me !!

Bubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Justin, look at this

Click the image to open in full size.

I was in my treetop room.
it was the white picket fence.
I also tried the country rail fence but the same thing happened.
Bubblesluver821 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 02:40 PM   #70

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

Ok, I went to the tools bar option at the top of my screen, then chose internet options. Then I deleted my cookies, and internet files. That worked right away. I was able to go buy a tree top room after i did that. Everyone try it!
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: