Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average. Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 09:25 PM   #181
I'm Bri & I♥rap
Webkinz :)

black magic is just really niceblack magic is just really nice

Default Re: Treetop Room Available For Flying Pets in Webkinz World!

i wan't a tree top room they look cool!
black magic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 10:02 PM   #182
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

I hope the leaves don't change color and fall off next fall.

Mom of IttyGirl2
IttyGirl2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:41 AM   #183
Lil Kinz

grannyd56 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Treetop Room Available For Birds in Webkinz World!

treetop rooms are neat but think be nice to have some bird nest beds for the birds
grannyd56 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 11:57 AM   #184
Gifted

allura is on a distinguished road

I have only the bat so far and luckily, I was able to create one yesterday. They are pretty neat. Now I just need to go through my furniture and see what works and does not work in the room.
allura is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 12:03 PM   #185
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I thought that it was rather neat that the Bat is also a trigger pet for the treetop room. I checked an account I am babysitting and that is the nly Flier she has on it and sure enough...she can buy the Treetop room. I was so happy to discover this
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:54 PM   #186
Lil Kinz
twilightlover77 is an unknown quantity at this point

Does it count if you have the bat??? I have the toco toucan and the bat. Do you have the buy the room???? or thanks!!♥♥♥♥♥<3

---------- twilightlover77 added 3 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

sorry if you can't read my writing up above i am new at this!!!! :pig:

Last edited by twilightlover77; 03-08-2009 at 01:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
twilightlover77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 03:15 PM   #187

MoonRose will become famous soon enough

I have an account where the only flier is a bat, and I have the option to buy treetop rooms on that account. Not all bats roost in caves or old buildings, there are a lot that roost in trees to sleep.

I have another account where I had only a Toucan and a Chickadee adopted when they came out with the new rooms, and I had the option on that account, too.

However, I have seen several people whose only flier is a Toucan saying they did not see the option. Maybe they just need to clear their browser cache. It could also be a problem with the Toucan, it is a retired, maybe Ganz forgot to include it in the list to unlock the new rooms?

Is there anybody whose only flier (counting bats, too) is a Toucan who DOES have the treetop room option?
MoonRose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:40 PM   #188

Iluvwebkinz2 will become famous soon enough

Hi

Great idea and room!
Iluvwebkinz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:52 PM   #189
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

As much as I've enjoyed the underwater rooms, I absolutely love the new treetop room! I love the little puffy cloud your pet steps on before entering the room, too.
mom2tc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:16 PM   #190
I'm a Littlestripe

lilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to all

I hope the treetop furniture comes soon!
lilpleak is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: