Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average. Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 07:25 PM   #171
Elephantboy42
Gifted
Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Treetop Room Available For Flying Pets in Webkinz World!

I love the new treetop rooms, one of Ganz's best creations for WW to me!
Elephantboy42 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2009, 08:21 PM   #172
David Cook's not a
Webkinz :)

ILoveWebkinz24 is just really niceILoveWebkinz24 is just really nice

Will that count for the :bokbok:? I have one and on my other computer, I'm on line to get to get into Webkinz! The wait is: long
ILoveWebkinz24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 06:26 AM   #173
mqw1207

Smile Re: Treetop Room Available For Flying Pets in Webkinz World!

i got up early almost at midnight just so i could get maple {my floppy eared pig}to watch the sunrise! no i didn't see the sun come up! but i went to that room quickly!i wanted to say THAT ROOM IS SO AWESOME!
Old 03-06-2009, 08:03 AM   #174
Unregistered

I got one with Bob, the bat, when I looked at "Buy" to check, and Treetop rooms were available.

---------- Unregistered added 80 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

I have a toucan, a phoenix and a bat and i go on the page where you buy rooms and its not giving me the option. i still haven't bought a room for my phoenix because i want that room and i can't seem to do it. HELP!!!!

Last edited by Unregistered; 03-06-2009 at 08:03 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-06-2009, 08:05 AM   #175

arwen77 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a phoenix and when i go to buy a room , the option for a treetop room is not there.
arwen77 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 09:57 AM   #176
I ♥ my family

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I wanted to add an update. I had an account with only a bat and couldn't get a tree top room.
The below member helped me figure out how to get a room.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brekt2002 Click the image to open in full size.
If you have a bird already and the treetop room isn't showing up when you go to buy a new room try deleting your browsing history. This worked for me.

I had an account with only a bat. I couldn't get a treetop room. I deleted my browser history like you said. For a little while, I got the error again saying Webkinz was down for maintenance.
I just got in and now I can buy a tree top room. Thanks so much!!!

The above quote and my reply are from this thread
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...p-room-477061/
nonna72 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 12:40 PM   #177
tocan

Do tocan owners count for it?
Old 03-06-2009, 07:42 PM   #178
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

awsome i have a humming bird!
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 09:06 PM   #179
jubjubkikogirl

Jubjubkikogirl is on a distinguished road

My sister actually did the comments and suggestion thing about this. She said that it's not fair that aquatic animals get underwater rooms and birds can't have anything special. She actually commented for it being in the clouds and have a tree top as a special item from the Estore or something...

---------- Jubjubkikogirl added 704 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by ILoveWebkinz24
Will that count for the :bokbok:? I have one and on my other computer, I'm on line to get to get into Webkinz! The wait is: long
It will only count if the chicken flies but it doesn't...

Last edited by Jubjubkikogirl; 03-07-2009 at 09:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Jubjubkikogirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 09:13 PM   #180

MoonRose will become famous soon enough

I guess nobody that works at Ganz has ever been on a farm with chickens, lol. Chickens DO fly if they want to.
MoonRose is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: