Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average. Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 10:40 AM   #161
Snackerdoodle,Imanan
Webkinz :)

Swonderful is a jewel in the roughSwonderful is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Treetop Room Available For Birds in Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by Swonderful
That sounds so awesome! Unfortunately, my euro acct has a chickadee & the friend of fowl badge, but I'm not yet able to get the treetop room . Well, hopefully my acct will catch up to the new change, I can't wait!
I got my treetop room today, woohoo!

---------- Swonderful added 14 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

Re 'ducks don't count' , I believe they do fly, as in migrate, at least here in cold climates!

Last edited by Swonderful; 03-05-2009 at 10:40 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Swonderful is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2009, 10:46 AM   #162
darleina
Gift Guru

darleina is just really nicedarleina is just really nice

I now have my treetop rooms but when I first cleared my cookies ,ect. I still did not have it ! I have been using the new internet explorer 8 and it has an option of preserving your favorite Websites and of course WW is one of them anyway when I unchecked that option and cleared everything again ,I then was able to buy the treetop room so if you have internet explorer 8 you might want to try that and see if that works ! Good Luck !!!
darleina is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:50 AM   #163
Snackerdoodle,Imanan

Swonderful is a jewel in the roughSwonderful is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by darleina
I now have my treetop rooms but when I first cleared my cookies ,ect. I still did not have it ! I have been using the new internet explorer 8 and it has an option of preserving your favorite Websites and of course WW is one of them anyway when I unchecked that option and cleared everything again ,I then was able to buy the treetop room so if you have internet explorer 8 you might want to try that and see if that works ! Good Luck !!!
Now that's something I hadn't heard or thought of! I use google,s browser, chrome, but I'll have to try that next time. you know there's always gonna be a next time, right?
Swonderful is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:33 AM   #164
Unregistered

I have a bird, Parakeet to be exact, named Mango. As soon as I was on here I got my room, and 2 minutes later I couldn't buy a treetop room. Thank you WI!

Off Topic: I looked around ta the housez, and how do you get those counters standing on top of each other (you know like higher!).
Old 03-05-2009, 02:20 PM   #165

cooper is a glorious beacon of lightcooper is a glorious beacon of lightcooper is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Treetop Room Available For Flying Pets in Webkinz World!

This is really cool.
I wasn't able to buy a room yesterday but hopefully after they come back today,
it'll work. My little birdie will be happy.
cooper is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 02:51 PM   #166
Lil Kinz
sylvia is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't wait. It looks so cool. And the night scene is great!
sylvia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 03:04 PM   #167

OhioBoot is an unknown quantity at this point

I still can't get on to buy a treetop room.......it said that it would soon be back up and that was just a few minutez ago.........that was all my time zonez. Can't wait. Gypsy has been chasing my birdy petz all over the houzez.......they'll be happy to get off the floor......lol
OhioBoot is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 03:54 PM   #168
joyfulmusick
Lil Kinz
joyfulmusick2 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by cooper
This is really cool.
I wasn't able to buy a room yesterday but hopefully after they come back today,
it'll work. My little birdie will be happy.
Try clearing your history by going to "Tools" then to "Delete Browsing History". That should make your computer check for updates to the site. That's how it's done on my browser at least.
joyfulmusick2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 05:20 PM   #169
webkinzgal82 is an unknown quantity at this point

there is a problem with my because i have an eagle and yesterday when i logged on i was going to buy one buti couldn't
webkinzgal82 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 07:22 PM   #170
ow Wow

Cleo25 will become famous soon enough

Wow.....This rocks I can't wait to get one I think they should let everyone get one
because not just birds live in trees you have the monkeys, frogs, snakes and so on its just
a way for ''Ganz'' to make more money off us!! The same as the water room!! Sorry to all
who can't get one because of the badage thing thats going on hopefully they fix it with the updating they are doing now!! keeping my fingers crossed
Cleo25 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: