Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average. Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 02:54 AM   #151
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

Default Re: Treetop Room Available For Birds in Webkinz World!

I don't know what happened, I didn't do anything specific, but later this afternoon I was able to buy a room!!! now the only question is what kind of a room layout would you put on top of a tree? *laughs* wouldn't it be great if the wshop came out with a new "treehouse" theme?
CrystalFlute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2009, 04:05 AM   #152
Webkinz :)

MoonRose will become famous soon enough

It says where they announced it on the front page of the newspaper afteryou login that they are going to have a new theme for it soon.
MoonRose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 04:20 AM   #153
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by MoonRose
It says where they announced it on the front page of the newspaper afteryou login that they are going to have a new theme for it soon.
I didn't see that! Good eye!
CrystalFlute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 07:22 AM   #154
flybabytina is a
Gift Trainee

flybabytina is on a distinguished road

I bought a treetop room and saw that white picket fence is on sale so I bought some to go around the outside of my room (so my webkinz don't fall out of the tree) and It won't let me place it in the treetop room, the error box pops up and says that it can only be placed in outside rooms or treetop rooms! (I know my webkinz can't fall out of the tree for real)
flybabytina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:29 AM   #155
Gifted

hconnors is a jewel in the roughhconnors is a jewel in the rough

I have a Toco Toucan, but am not able to buy a Treetop Room.

I guess I'll have to buy another bird!
hconnors is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:42 AM   #156
Unregistered

i heard that there was going to be a new line of furniture.oh, and can show what the room looks like at dawn?
Old 03-05-2009, 08:52 AM   #157
Lil Kinz
Dunnallio is an unknown quantity at this point

I have three birds and i am not given the option to purchase the tree top room \.
What am I doing wrong
Dunnallio is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:06 AM   #158

rosie11 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by DramaQueen
My Phoenix's bed will not fit in the treetop room. I am SO bummed. I have called Ganz to find out if they are planning on fixing it. That bed should be able to go outdoors!

---------- DramaQueen added 1 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

I did NOT get a treetop room with the adoption of my Phoenix. It may be because I have over 10, and like the underwater rooms, you only get one if you have less than 10 webkinz.

Same here. I would have liked to have played on the site this morning but is it still down?
rosie11 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:18 AM   #159

rainbow23 is on a distinguished road

My son has several birds on his account, and I wanted to buy treetop room for him, but was very surprised that we didn't have that option. I was using Mozilla Firefox. I decided to open Webkinz with Internet Explorer, and was very happy to see that it was available there. So if anybody else has the same problem, try to use different browzer.

---------- rainbow23 added 3 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

My son has several birds on his account, and I wanted to buy treetop room for him, but was very surprised that we didn't have that option. I was using Mozilla Firefox. I decided to open Webkinz with Internet Explorer, and was very happy to see that it was available there. So if anybody else has the same problem, try using different browzer.

Last edited by rainbow23; 03-05-2009 at 10:18 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
rainbow23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:22 AM   #160

emma123 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a few birds but I havn't logged them in yet! I will have to, that is such a cool room!
emma123 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: