Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average. Display Modes
Old 03-04-2009, 09:42 PM   #131
EllieGrl73
Webkinz :)

EllieGrl73 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Treetop Room Available For Birds in Webkinz World!

I think that someone should put together a guide for treetop rooms, like we had a guide for underwater rooms. (You know, a list of approved pets and items)

I will have to get a flying pet, b/c this new room is so cool!!
EllieGrl73 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2009, 09:55 PM   #132
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Thank you Justin, Copious and jeLlyBeAn1573. I guess I will have to wait until my History is cleared and have a bird badge or something becuase i don't see it in either account that has all of my birds. This should thrill Miss Spots, though
I wonder if they will make other beds available as outdoor beds with this; considering that there are VERY few beds that are outdoor.
Bengal Tiger Rock Ledge Bed
Hammock (thats kinda ugly)
The Shrubbery sleeper bed (from TC2 Series)
eStore tent..those are all.
dixie, you are so right . i have a bit of internet access at work, so after not being able to get into ww before i headed out for the day, i logged on to wi (ssshhh don't tell the boss ) and i was looking at this thread as a guest. i have two fav's on one account..scarlet the cardinal (no icon ???) , and rhett the and this be the ultimate room for them. presently they have separate rooms, but i think the tree top will be their ultimate joy!!!! i now have to get into ww and start the re-decorating and furniture moving. i AM totally thrilled with this new room. i even stopped on my way home and picked up my robin...this is going to be FUN!!! whoo hooo room rating a 10+
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 09:57 PM   #133
I ♥ my family

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I don't think bats can unlock the room. The only flying animal I have is a bat. I don't have any birds. I don't have the option of buying a treetop room.
nonna72 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 10:02 PM   #134
Is in love with

webkinzbeanie is a name known to allwebkinzbeanie is a name known to allwebkinzbeanie is a name known to all

my bro just adopted his bird last week and then he saw he could get a treetop room and he was sooooo excited! so we went on today and HE COULDNT BUY ONE! i dont know what happened!!! does anyone know?!?!?!
webkinzbeanie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 10:07 PM   #135
joyfulmusick
Lil Kinz
joyfulmusick2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Doesn't an Eagle count as a flying webkinz??? My poor Howard has been living in a normal yard since his adoption. After all, he simply doesn't feel at home indoors. I hope they get things fixed where I can add the new treetop room soon!
joyfulmusick2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 10:08 PM   #136
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

I cannot put any inside items in my room! UGH!
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 10:14 PM   #137
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

I have the toucan bird but no outdoor room available!!!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 10:16 PM   #138
joyfulmusick
Lil Kinz
joyfulmusick2 is an unknown quantity at this point

I tried clearing my history and it worked! -dances-
joyfulmusick2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 10:24 PM   #139
Lil Kinz
MylesOfSmiles is an unknown quantity at this point

These new rooms are the COOLest!
I thought I might get lucky and my whimsy dragon would be close enough, but, alas, not so much. AND, I really wanted the new Phoenix, but I can't afford it today

I hope they make some great "tree top only" stuff to go with it!! (But not too soon or I'll have to up my webkinz monthly budget)
MylesOfSmiles is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 10:52 PM   #140

theacate is on a distinguished road

This is funny. I don't have any birds (except a lil penguin) and I can buy the treetop room.
theacate is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: