Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average. Display Modes
Old 03-04-2009, 07:30 PM   #121
Good Luck Chefs!!
Webkinz :)

AChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guide

Default Re: Treetop Room Available For Birds in Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by AChip
I was able to buy one of these rooms on an account that does not have any birds.....hope it stays.......
Ok, I take that back, I have a toucan on that account that I forgot about. I did go to my other account with a Whimsy Dragon and the room is not available.
AChip is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2009, 07:50 PM   #122
tdi freak

knut96 has a spectacular aura aboutknut96 has a spectacular aura about

I love i just moved all my birds in the new room it's so cool.
knut96 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 07:55 PM   #123
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

*gasps* I Just LOOOOOOOOVE this!

I just bought the room. I have the Toucan, Chickadee, Cardinal. They will be sooo happy there!

I loove the sun/sunset/moon. Wow.

I cant wait for the Treetop furniture!!
calabelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 07:58 PM   #124
Webkinz03 is an unknown quantity at this point

AWWWW cool too bad i cant get one
Webkinz03 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 07:59 PM   #125
Dreaming of Webkinz
Gifted

rifraf is an unknown quantity at this point

This is awesome! I have a bat and will have to buy one of these rooms.
rifraf is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 08:03 PM   #126
Webkinz03 is an unknown quantity at this point

what is a cahe
Webkinz03 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 08:10 PM   #127
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

A Cache is your internet history. You go to that sprocket up in the Grey Toolbar and clcik on it and delete your internet history, cookies and temporaray internet files and you should be able to getthe room IF you have fliers in your account
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 08:11 PM   #128
What is french for

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

OMG I swear that i sent that in! I said since we have an underwater room for water webkinz shouldn't we have some air or tree room for birds! I swear I sent that in!
maggalina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 08:59 PM   #129
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Oh I know a bunch of us sent in rooms we thought would be nice. This was DEFINITELY top of the list for us 'bird lovers.' I know I have seen NUMEROUS requests for REAL time rooms that would go dark at night and it seems that has actually listened to us again
You have to think they actually DO care about how we feel about the site or we would not see so many of our fondest wishes coming true
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 09:27 PM   #130
ow! Piece of cake!
Gifted

girldies4 is just really nicegirldies4 is just really nice

i have two flying birds on my account(chickadee and tucan)but I am not able to purchase treetop room boo
girldies4 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: