Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average. Display Modes
Old 03-04-2009, 09:45 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Treetop Room Available For Flying Pets in Webkinz World!

A WI Front Page entry has been added:

Treetop Room Available For Flying Pets in Webkinz World!

Click the image to open in full size.
The users in our forum finally uncovered the reason for the long downtime in Webkinz World last night. With a few small improvements such as the Gem Hunt Count in the Curio Shop and the Blooming Dandelion POTM Prize, we weren't sure why the servers were down for so long.

That mystery has been solved, thanks to Copious and jeLlyBeAn1573, who have provided us with pictures of the brand-new treetop room added to Webkinz World. It appears that you must have a bird in your Webkinz account to be able to select this room option when buying a new room. New activations of birds, if it is one of your first 10 Webkinz, such as the Webkinz Phoenix in the eStore today are automatically awarded a treetop room.

We've received reports that a great deal of furniture can't be placed in the treetop room, but this may be a glitch that will be corrected soon. It does appear that most outdoor furniture can be placed in treetop rooms.

UPDATE: We are receiving mixed reports as to who can and cannot buy the new rooms. Some members without birds have been able to purchase them, and some with birds cannot. At this time, we aren't sure how or why certain members are qualified for buying the room. Thanks to Dixiecup for showing us a night time screenshot from her Asian time zone account -- the sky turns dark!

UPDATE: Thanks to the new Webkinz newspaper article, we now know that Treetop Rooms are only available on accounts that have "flying" animals. So, Penguins and Ducks don't count, but Bats do. Also, a new Treetop Theme of furniture should be arriving in Webkinz World soon.

UPDATE 2: Thanks to 00jacksonredwall for providing us with a picture of the Treetop Room during the evening, where the sun is setting! From what we now understand, it is not all "birds" but all flying animals will unlock the new Treetop Rooms (sorry, penguin owners!).

Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2009, 09:52 AM   #2
Gifted

Myrmaid73 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Treetop Room Available For Birds in Webkinz World!

Ohh, I love that! I'm planning on buying a phoenix and this would be an absolutely perfect room for her!

The furniture that can't be placed in the room - could that possibly be because this room will only take outdoor furniture? It would make sense to me if that is the case.
Myrmaid73 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 09:54 AM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Thank you Justin, Copious and jeLlyBeAn1573. I guess I will have to wait until my History is cleared and have a bird badge or something becuase i don't see it in either account that has all of my birds. This should thrill Miss Spots, though
I wonder if they will make other beds available as outdoor beds with this; considering that there are VERY few beds that are outdoor.
Bengal Tiger Rock Ledge Bed
Hammock (thats kinda ugly)
The Shrubbery sleeper bed (from TC2 Series)
eStore tent..those are all.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 09:54 AM   #4
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

You can put outdoor furniture in it. It is treated as an outdoor room. I was even able to put flowers up there. But I tried planting seeds up there and you cannot do that....so it looks like its an outdoor room, but you can't garden it.
bonnie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 09:55 AM   #5
Webkinz :)

stellaoncolumns has a spectacular aura about

This is a very cool room, maybe some furniture can not be place in the room because you need special furniture like the underwater room. Just a thought?
stellaoncolumns is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 09:58 AM   #6
bearsfan888

bearsfan888 is on a distinguished road

i really like the room! its great for monkeys too!
bearsfan888 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 10:04 AM   #7
pokekid56

pokekid56 has a spectacular aura about

Talking Re: Treetop Room Available For Birds in Webkinz World!

this is an awesome idea! i have three birds! so they can hjave their own bedrooms!
pokekid56 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 10:07 AM   #8
Gifted

Myrmaid73 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by bearsfan888
i really like the room! its great for monkeys too!
Good point, I hadn't though of that! It would be great for monkeys, koalas or any other type of tree-dwelling creature.
Myrmaid73 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 10:08 AM   #9
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

I have a ton of birds and no room option. What am i doing wrong?
I also don't have the new gem option/feature. But there is the new POTM in the wshop

Last edited by charming; 03-04-2009 at 10:14 AM..
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 10:10 AM   #10

MoonRose will become famous soon enough

It's on my US account, and I don't have anything that flies on there except a bat, so it works for bats, too.
MoonRose is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: