Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-15-2009, 11:31 AM   #11
anna decorate?
Gifted

Symphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Tree Kangaroo Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Here he is...in living color!
Click the image to open in full size.
Wow that little guy is really cute! Thanks for posting it Bindidog! Honestly I had been kinda wondering if there was a such thing as a "tree kangaroo" - you hear about 'regular' kangaroos all the time. Seeing the photo of the real deal ALMOST makes me want it.... but I really gotta cut back on my Webkinz spending LOL
Symphonie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2009, 11:35 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Keeps getting cuter I might have to keep this one in mind.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:38 AM   #13
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks Fia its so cute & great PSI too !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:39 AM   #14

iLoveMyDogJozey is just really niceiLoveMyDogJozey is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by grammiedkinz
LOL, I did look for pictures online but that is the best I have seen. It is a big nose but it is just too exaggerated for me. It is nice to pick a rainforest animal. Maybe Ganz will find a way to donate to saving rain forests with some pets. They do so much good work in the Caring Valley.

:kanga:
AW! That would be an EXCELLENT idea for sure!!!!!!!! Ganz should do that some time soon!!! I
really think that that would be a hit like the Caring Valley and Webkinz Cares!!!!

GREAT THINKING!!!

Thanks again!!!

iLoveMyJozey

iLoveDogs
:gr::chi::bdog::cs::husky::rott::samoyed::sch:
AREN'T THEY ADORABLE!!!!????
iLoveMyDogJozey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:59 AM   #15
scubaflying

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

Yippy! I love it! Can't wait till february!
PeaceOut is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:59 AM   #16
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

I had to know too! Someone else on this site posted that picture first, I think they had it in their signature.
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 12:02 PM   #17
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i like the rainforest psi.
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 12:11 PM   #18

thekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant future

I haven't decided yet if I want to get this Webkinz or not, but it is so cute.. and I really love its item.
thekaren23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 12:11 PM   #19
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

That's awesome! I just hope it isn't e-store, because it looks like it could be. But it's still awesome!
sarastuff999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 12:23 PM   #20
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Thanks for the update FIA .

That little guy is very cute I've already come up with a name Tarzan since he likes the trees so much. Or after looking at that nose maybe Bozo would be more fitting .
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
i looooove it, i luv adam lambert, it is adorable, so cute!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: