Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-15-2009, 10:49 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Tree Kangaroo Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

A new front page story has been added:

Tree Kangaroo Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

Click the image to open in full size.
For a couple of weeks now Ganz has been giving us clues about the Webkinz Tree Kangaroo, a pet scheduled for release in February 2010. Today they revealed that the Pet Specific Item for this new pet is the "Remote Rainforest" and the Pet Special Food is "Tropical Fruit Flan". According to the Creative Director, your pet can "sit in" the Rain Forest. We know a number of our members are looking forward to the addition of this new pet to the Webkinz family.

Starting on December 24th, all of the Webkinz scheduled for release in February 2010 will be available for pre-sale at Webkinz Insider's Partner Store, Ameriwade.com. Ameriwade has $5 flat-rate shipping and features some of the lowest prices around. And, remember, a portion of every sale made online at Ameriwade.com goes to support server costs here at Webkinz Insider.

Also, if you've got some last-minute shopping to do for Christmas, order any "in stock" item atAmeriwade.com by Midnight, Pacific Time, on December 16th (3am, Eastern Time, on December 17th) to have your package arrive in time for Christmas!
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2009, 10:52 AM   #2
ho knew zombies like
Webkinz :)

Thriller is a name known to allThriller is a name known to allThriller is a name known to all

Default Re: Tree Kangaroo Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

Cool - I'll skip it though.
Thriller is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:58 AM   #3
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

I like it. I wonder if it is a bed or a chair?

I told the kids what it was called and my son thought it was a remote controlled car. LOL
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:06 AM   #4
grammiedkinz

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

Why would they put that large pink bulb on the otherwise cute kangaroo? Does the tree kangaroo have a big silly clown nose in real life? Mostly the pets that are real look real in the virtual version and the imaginary ones look however they look but this is like a mix of real and imaginary. I don't think I could look at that virtual version a lot. It is just my opinion but I wish Ganz would do better on this pet. The old kangaroo is much cuter; I love my 'Kanga'.

:kanga:
grammiedkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:09 AM   #5
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by grammiedkinz
Why would they put that large pink bulb on the otherwise cute kangaroo? Does the tree kangaroo have a big silly clown nose in real life? Mostly the pets that are real look real in the virtual version and the imaginary ones look however they look but this is like a mix of real and imaginary. I don't think I could look at that virtual version a lot. It is just my opinion but I wish Ganz would do better on this pet. The old kangaroo is much cuter; I love my 'Kanga'.

Yep, it really does look like this!! I love that PSI!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:10 AM   #6
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Here he is...in living color!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:13 AM   #7

iLoveMyDogJozey is just really niceiLoveMyDogJozey is just really nice

OH My Gosh!! The tree kangaroo is very adorable and it's item also cute!! lol Plus it's food looks edible...he he!!

iLoveMyJozey

iLoveDogs
:gr::chi::cs::husky::rott::sch::samoyed:
AREN"T THEY ADORABLE!!!!!???
iLoveMyDogJozey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:15 AM   #8
I made my avatar

woofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant future

Lightbulb Re: Tree Kangaroo Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

if none of you remember ganz said that it is a rain forest you can SIT on

merry christmas from the smiley family!

:bas:"merry christmas!"

Spoiler: show
i'm making a story about the smiley family!
woofywoo7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:28 AM   #9
grammiedkinz

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

LOL, I did look for pictures online but that is the best I have seen. It is a big nose but it is just too exaggerated for me. It is nice to pick a rainforest animal. Maybe Ganz will find a way to donate to saving rain forests with some pets. They do so much good work in the Caring Valley.
grammiedkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:30 AM   #10

iLoveMyDogJozey is just really niceiLoveMyDogJozey is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Here he is...in living color!

Very good example for what the real tree kangaroo actually looks like Bindidog!!!! Also didn't Ganz do great job on the way it looks on the virtual image or what!!!!

iLoveMyJozey

iLoveDogs
:gr::bdog::cs::husky::rott::sch::samoyed:
AREN"T THEY ADORABLE!!!!!?????
iLoveMyDogJozey is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
i looooove it, i luv adam lambert, it is adorable, so cute!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: