Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 04:02 PM   #81
ell, Hello
Webkinz :)

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: Trash Collecting in Kinzville Park Programming Change

I really don't get this and it doesn't sound any easier. As a matter of fact, it sounds even more frustrating.
NR1991 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2010, 04:05 PM   #82
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

webkinz you messed up on this...nobody gets it!!!My comp. is pretty fast and it still
takes forever to load!
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 04:09 PM   #83
ants a musical

rodentyawn is a splendid one to beholdrodentyawn is a splendid one to beholdrodentyawn is a splendid one to beholdrodentyawn is a splendid one to behold

I think I get it but when I went in just now I didn't see any trash
rodentyawn is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 04:10 PM   #84
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

This is just ridiculous. Not only am I seeing no trash, Mr. Moo is ignoring me. At least if I go recycle cans I get money and get to talk to someone. What a waste...of waste.
Old 02-18-2010, 04:11 PM   #85

WHHS2002 is a jewel in the roughWHHS2002 is a jewel in the rough

I gave up on the park thing after I got all the clothes items. Because not like u can trade the items and I didnt like the other things you get so I'm not going to bother picking up anymore garbage. If there were most clothes I probably would go back and play more but for now I won't
WHHS2002 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 04:13 PM   #86

KewlKinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeKewlKinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeKewlKinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeKewlKinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeKewlKinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeKewlKinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeKewlKinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeKewlKinz flows towards the sea of knowledge

I tried everything that everyone here said to do yet it did not work for me. I couldn't find any trash. Everyone was walking around the busy rooms looking for trash. People think that it was taken away from the server upgrades this morning. Nobody I talked to was able to get any today. This is just horrible!
Old 02-18-2010, 04:15 PM   #87

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I tried the park last night, and I only found ONE piece of trash. It was much easier for me before they added this to make it "easier". It's not "easier", at least not to me. I liked how I could see when it came. I could time it. I knew when it was coming and I could just stay in the same room the whole time.
ButterflyFlower is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 04:18 PM   #88

gotwebkinz2012 is on a distinguished road

NO COMMENT!
gotwebkinz2012 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 04:24 PM   #89

GreenChicken31 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is not easier. So far I have seen one piece of trash, but somebody got it before me. It takes too long to get into the parks and by the time you do, all the trash is gone. =(
GreenChicken31 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 04:25 PM   #90
Unregistered

this has to be a bad glitch. How is this fair for kids or people who don't go to sites like this for scoops? What bad sportsmanship to make the trash invisble unless you happen to jump into a room at the exact time it shows up?
Closed

Tags
confused!, no trash?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: